Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday May 23rd 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? Besides the usual database optimization and server restart, a new login process will be implemented for NosTale ORG (from tomorrow on it will be possible to use the new Gameforge Master account). More information can be found HERE.

Your NosTale-Team

• New

NosPlayers,

Due to a technical issue there were a few new servers available today for around 30 minutes. They were shown as available in the server selection for NosTale EN and NosTale CZ. However, it was not intended for those servers to go live. Last year when we launched NosTale on Steam we also launched new servers in some communities, so in preparation for that several servers were technically ready in the background.

A few players had time to register in these new servers, but they are not available anymore since as already mentioned it was not intended for those servers to go live.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.

Your NosTale Team
  • New

Hello everyone,

As you may have seen, the new Frost Warrior Costume Set was added to the NosWheel just a few hours ago. However, there was a mistake in the description of the effects on the news.
    These are the intended effects of the Armour:
    • Frost Warrior’s Armour (Permanent) – increases your melee defence and increases your movement speed by 2
    The description has already been modified and it already shows the correct one.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Your NosTale Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

nostale error

invisibleman

The Last Post Wins V6

Naerys

Giving away accounts

NarutoDreams

Pinned Staff on the Run

• Knox
  • kitcalie

kitcalie

pet mode F

Q-Arch

Recent Activities

• invisibleman -

Replied to the thread nostale error.

alright thank you very much,ill see what i can do here as well :) ill stay updated & tune to this forum
  • Naerys -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

• Frostwolf -

That's not an issue, we can help you with that. I will contact Jophiel as soon as I can to see if we have other solutions.
  • NarutoDreams -

Replied to the thread Giving away accounts.

Quote from TheHealersGod: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from TheHealersGod: “hello everyone, i have decided to quit the game and i would like to give all my accounts to my cousin for free, so what is the best way to keep that safe? or not…
  • TheHealersGod -

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from TheHealersGod: “hello everyone, i have decided to quit the game and i would like to give all my accounts to my cousin for free, so what is the best way to keep that safe? or not banned? ” What, why ? You seemed…
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from TheHealersGod: “hello everyone, i have decided to quit the game and i would like to give all my accounts to my cousin for free, so what is the best way to keep that safe? or not banned? ” What, why ? You seemed like you were going to stay…
  • darkness-metal -

• TheHealersGod -

Posted the thread Giving away accounts.

Thread
    hello everyone, i have decided to quit the game and i would like to give all my accounts to my cousin for free, so what is the best way to keep that safe? or not banned?
  • invisibleman -

and as the problems still remain unsolved can any GM help me to transfer my expired date item from nosbassar to my inventory/parcel please
  • kitcalie -

Replied to the thread Staff on the Run.

Unfortunately Dixie decided to leave the team. We wish her the best in what ever she does and thank her for her years of service to this comunity.