Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V6

Kovalsky

Count To 30 Before a Mod/GM/Admin Posts v3

Agramon

Guess Who Will Write After You V3

Agramon

Multiclients and all that stuff...

Ruff

Shells

Baellona

Recent Activities

• Kovalsky -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

• Agramon -

Replied to the thread Count To 30 Before a Mod/GM/Admin Posts v3.

• Agramon -

Replied to the thread Guess Who Will Write After You V3.

• Ruff -

Replied to the thread Multiclients and all that stuff....

My mage is Ruff, but no one would ever guess that the archer Ruffer is also me :whistling: Of course they are on the same account anyway since i only have 1 account. I had thought the first part of the afk-leveling rule simply states you can't gain 'free'…
  • DatHolyMage -

Replied to the thread Guess Who Will Write After You V3.

im away and what do i see you spam on forum Agra
  • DatHolyMage -

Replied to the thread Count To 30 Before a Mod/GM/Admin Posts v3.

• Nandus -

I think there is a little misunderstanding here. The "AFK-leveling" described in the rules means that you are afk while your pet or partner are fighting for you; so also not controlling them actively. It does not mean that you are leeched by someone…
  • Ruff -

Weird, that completely goes against this rule. "AFK-leveling is prohibited and will be punished with a temporary ban. (AFK = away from keyboard -> Placing your pet/partners in places where they will gather (free) experience while you're away/not playing
  • Nandus -

Quote from Ruff: “ If they play in a group with themselves, and keep one of their game windows hidden while they level themselves up it actually isn't allowed. You also can't have a friend level you up while you afk. (...) Having their partner kill…
  • Ruff -

Quote from Nandus: “It is allowed to use Sandboxie, but there is no support for it. Quote from invisibleman: “it is allowed,but afk leeching is not allowed..and if any item went missing it's your own responsibility ” Leeching yourself is allowed,…