Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday October 18th 2017 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart. Also, tomorrow the "Challenge of the Week" event will start! (more information will follow tomorrow on our website).

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Server's dying

Feena.

Buying: New Years Pig

Sephyx

challenge of the week questions

Pinkamena

The Last Post Wins V6

Naerys

Fun class

Bemte

Recent Activities

• Feena. -

Replied to the thread Server's dying.

Im player of 5 years in different servers but i quited uk too thanks to new server.Sometimes i go to check it and yesterday i saw ch1(normal) ch3(normal) and guess what? checked uk and it was like all ch(recommend).You still think it is still alive…
  • Bittersweet -

Replied to the thread Server's dying.

Quote from True_Warrior12: “**** ” Well I doubt anyone's banned for ****. If you're referring to censoring a term though that obviously violates the rules you might be right - censorship doesn't help and if anyone feels the need to censor something…
  • Greenus -

Now follows Frostwolf.

Follow
  • Sephyx -

Replied to the thread Buying: New Years Pig.

Thanks Pinka - you're right there's not many around. Well I'll keep the thread up since if anyone actually feels like selling one they'll know I have more than enough gold for them waiting - winwin. ;)
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread challenge of the week questions.

Reaching 100 raid points is a pain lol.Today i barely made 3,and the fact that i have 2 weeks to do it is not helping at all.