Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Did you complete your last adventure with ease? Are you hungering for a new challenge?
    Then join in our ‘Challenge of the Week’ and take on a variety of tricky puzzles for 6 weeks. Loads of great prizes are waiting to be won!

What’s involved?

- Each week we’ll give you 2 challenges each with 3 difficulty levels. If you succeed, you’ll receive 1, 2 or 3 event coupon(s) in reward, depending on the chosen difficulty level (bronze, silver or gold).
    - To ensure you have as much fun as possible, we’ll announce the challenges shortly before the start each time: view challenges.
    - There will be a final scoring once all the ‘Challenges of the Week’ have ended. The fantastic prizes, large and small, will be awarded according to the number of event coupons you collect.

Note: If you have collected 5 event coupons, you’ll receive the prize for 5 coupons, as well as those for 1 and 3 coupons.

Join this exciting adventure, collect as many event coupons as you can and snap up some amazing…
  • New

Hey NosPlayers!
    NosTale is turning 10 this year and we think it calls for a celebration, don’t you? So let’s get into party mood! We know there is great talent in NosTale, so be creative…some fantastic rewards are awaiting you!

General Requirements:
    • The theme of the contest is: “NosTale 10th Year Anniversary celebration”. Your entry should suit this topic.
    • Mandatory elements: You should include at least a birthday cake and NPC Mimi Mentor.
    • The entry can be hand-drawn or created digitally. Any drawing technique is allowed, but screenshots are not permitted.
    • You can send your submissions until 10.11.17, 23:59h CET to: fanart@nostale.co.uk
    • The entry should be sent from the email address linked to your game account. Please specify your character name and server. The title of the email should be: “NosTale International FanArt – 10 year Anniversary”.
    • Your submission should be scanned (not photographed).
    • Allowed formats are: .png, .jpg, .gif. Maximum size of each file should be: 5 MB.
    • Please also
  • New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday October 18th 2017 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart. Also, tomorrow the "Challenge of the Week" event will start! (more information will follow tomorrow on our website).

Your NosTale-Team

Recent Activities

• °BowFlex° -

Replied to the thread Server's dying.

"Before i nosmalled i grinded out 2bil" Meaning in the i played nostale i made 2b myself
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from °BowFlex°: “who said i made 2bil in 2hrs hold on? And tbh section are the ones nosmalling to try lower the prices currently :) ” Acttualy. First you said YOU can make 2 bils per day. When i asked you how much time you spent per day,YOU said…
  • °BowFlex° -

i said before i nosmalled, which was 3 weeks ago
  • Naerys -

Quote from °BowFlex°: “who said i made 2bil in 2hrs hold on? ” To be fair, u mentioned only 2 bil without any specific time
  • °BowFlex° -

who said i made 2bil in 2hrs hold on? And tbh section are the ones nosmalling to try lower the prices currently :)
  • Naerys -

Quote from °BowFlex°: “so its my fault ppl sell their items cheap now?.. ” Did anyone blame you for that? NO. So whats the meaning of this post
  • Pinkamena -

Resseling require times,definetly you can't sell items in only 2 hours. Alt sp,Unless YOU HAD WAY TOO MUCH FREE TIME,I mean you must have like 50 alts or even more to get 2b in 2 hours. You can't make 4m per ic,IC are also every 2 hours. Yh,you…
  • °BowFlex° -

so its my fault ppl sell their items cheap now?..
  • Naerys -

Quote from °BowFlex°: “so now your complaining how i made gold without nosmall, making the origional point now invalid. ” Very logical :D But wait,anybody complained? I dont think so. I don´t like resellers very much i wont hide it :) This just proves i was…
  • °BowFlex° -

so now your complaining how i made gold without nosmall, making the origional point now invalid.