Nostale UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday August 23rd 2017 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable.
    What will be changed?
    - Some Valhalla UI fixes.
    - The item names that were incorrect since last week will be changed back to the up to date translation.

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

About our server sad future

DawnOfRoses

Krem Turtle bug

Pinkamena

Pve snacks from SE to UK

DawnOfRoses

Raid seals

DawnOfRoses

Empty bottle drops and other alchemy items

DawnOfRoses

Recent Activities

• DawnOfRoses -

Replied to the thread About our server sad future.

You clearly haven't played in a while then. The rate has been steady at around 1:70. Yes, you get people selling at 1:68k, however you also get lots of people selling at 1:75k. Seal farming is a joke, if you actually sit down and count how many seals…
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread Krem Turtle bug.

Quote from FixThisPlease: “Quote from DawnOfRoses: “I never knew they could hide! That's like the coolest thing ever. Not really maybe, but it's still awesome. I'm fighting with you! (I'm definitely catching a turtle next time i log…
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread About our server sad future.

Quote from DawnOfRoses: “This whole whining about nosmall is getting ridiculous. If you're young and inexperienced in real life it's understandable but if you're a bit more clued up about life you know there is something called inflation. This cannot…
  • DawnOfRoses -

Replied to the thread Pve snacks from SE to UK.

That makes more sense then. Sorry if my post sounded a bit rude, I was just trying to clearly state the difference between food and snacks. Is it like one of the snacks that makes that blue bar appear on your hp bar? Like it adds extra HP by adding…
  • DawnOfRoses -

Replied to the thread Raid seals.

If this gets implemented then I hope it is only in the sense that mob kills around your level will drop raid seals for YOUR level. Imagine lv 90s mobbing and jelly or gin seals drop. Then the last source of income for low levels will be gone lol. I feel…
  • SUPERYELLOWCAR -

Posted the thread Raid seals.

Thread
    I noticed that in NostaleSE monsters can drop raid seals and even part2/3 stones. I think we should also get that in NostaleUK so high level players can farm seals and low level players will easily gain seals while doing quests. Edit:Oh and also nosmall…
  • SUPERYELLOWCAR -

Liked DawnOfRoses’s post in the thread About our server sad future.

Like (Post)
    This whole whining about nosmall is getting ridiculous. If you're young and inexperienced in real life it's understandable but if you're a bit more clued up about life you know there is something called inflation. This cannot be avoided and is normal. So…
  • SUPERYELLOWCAR -

• DawnOfRoses -

Replied to the thread Empty bottle drops and other alchemy items.

If you looking to make pots, I recommend you make yourself a lv 40-49 character and farm ginseng seals. You get stacks and stacks of mandragoras, especially if you decide to clear all maps. Additionally you get a ton of rep, 3.6k if you do all 3 stones…
  • DawnOfRoses -

But that never is a "snack" snack is something that fills your hp over time or mp. You get food that gives you extra hp on top as a certain % of your hp and you get pots and buffs as you mentioned, that increase your hp in total. Either the wording is…