Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players,

On Saturday we will have a double EXP event in all servers, as a small thank you for your patience during the extra downtime due to the special maintenance and issues this week.
    The double experience event will be active for 24 hours on Saturday 17.02.18, from 0.00h until 23:59h CET.

Have fun!
    Your NosTale Team
  • New

NosPlayers,
    Unfortunately as you may have noticed we are having some issues with some channels crashing, which seem to be caused by the latest patch that we implemented with today's scheduled maintenance.
    Due to this the servers need an additional special maintenance starting at 15h CET in order to remove the patch until it can be fixed. It shouldn't take very long, but we will keep you informed.

Please keep in mind this means the bugfix for the new year event won't be there anymore until the patch can be implemented again.
    We are very sorry for the inconveniences.

Your NosTale Team
  • New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Thursday February 15th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CET. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed?
    - [Bugfix] The bunny spawns from the "Lunar New Year" event will now be independent from regular monster spawns (they blocked some other monster spawns).
    - [Bugfix] The item delivery from NosMall didn't work on the Steam client without a relog.

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

About the family ranks

NarutoDreams

The Last Post Wins V6

Pinkamena

Graphics bug, camera bug

invisibleman

spawn bug

invisibleman

Events

Recent Activities

• Flaith -

Liked Frostwolf’s post in the thread Events.

Like (Post)
    Hello Players! you did a great job in US to clear the maps full of monsters, we'll have the same event in UK soon too! I promised you droprate- und goldevent - but due to the exp-event this weekend we'll move them to the next weekend. Double Gold and…
  • NarutoDreams -

Replied to the thread About the family ranks.

• Pahlsen -

Liked Frostwolf’s post in the thread Events.

Like (Post)
    Hello Players! you did a great job in US to clear the maps full of monsters, we'll have the same event in UK soon too! I promised you droprate- und goldevent - but due to the exp-event this weekend we'll move them to the next weekend. Double Gold and…
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

• Naerys -

Quote from Pinkamena: “Beating Canada at Ice Hockey is more then impressive ! They alongside Russia are the best at this sport,but now it Seems the Czech Republic is the new legend they also beat South Korea too. Well i root for you guys,we are kinda…
  • Pinkamena -

Beating Canada at Ice Hockey is more then impressive ! They alongside Russia are the best at this sport,but now it Seems the Czech Republic is the new legend they also beat South Korea too. Well i root for you guys,we are kinda out at this point.
  • Pinkamena -

Liked Luxx’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Like (Post)
    And beating Canada (icehockey) 's pretty impressive! Go Czech!!!!! 075-emoji-free.jpg
  • Naerys -

Liked Pinkamena’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Naerys: “Ikr! It was such a big surprise...pity it was so late/early so i couldnt watch it live... ” You should be proud nevertheless ! If they keep it this way,it may be their best score in Olympics ever !
  • Naerys -

Liked Luxx’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Like (Post)
    And beating Canada (icehockey) 's pretty impressive! Go Czech!!!!! 075-emoji-free.jpg
  • invisibleman -

Replied to the thread Graphics bug, camera bug.

this has been discussed on other threads Bug,Glitch,lag or worse ? my way of solving it is that go back to the very exact spot before it happens(must be exactly the same)if not it wont be fix...but not sure will work for you guys though...for eg if i…