Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

NosPlayers,

We will have a special maintenance today, 09/08/18 at 13.00h CEST, in order to fix an issue with the NosBazar.
    When purchasing or retrieving items there, some players didn't get the item (but the gold was spent anyway).

The maintenance should not take very long, but the game servers will be unavailable for around 2 hours.
    We will let you know as soon as they will be available again.

For those of you who had this issue (you didn't get the item you were trying to purchase or retrieve in the NosBazar), please contact our game team via ticket.

Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Your NosTale Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V6

Jekyll

New Launcher

TheHealersGod

IC purple screen bug+1sp bug

Niko

Craftable essential item (faries and exc...)

hazarbaba

Lower the Chance of Getting New Class Weapon on Glacerus Raid

Pinkamena

Recent Activities

• Jekyll -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Quote from LemonS: “What about maintenance? ” Yeah I'm waiting too. I hope that it's content that takes them so long (Event info, I mean) Sooooooo....
  • LemonS -

• TheHealersGod -

Replied to the thread New Launcher.

Quote from hazarbaba: “I know how to log in. I need to do it quicker it is so slow since the new launcher came. ” well nobody care's you have to get to use it.
  • krazer21 -

Liked Kazanova’s post in the thread Servers UK & US confirmed being merged !?!.

Like (Post)
    So probably most of you already know but there is new project "merging UK&US".. The reason im making this thread is to see if other players want the 2 servers being merged ? I personally think it will ruin Nos$ rates, everything will go up in prices,…
  • hazarbaba -

Replied to the thread New Launcher.

I know how to log in. I need to do it quicker it is so slow since the new launcher came.
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread IC purple screen bug+1sp bug.

Quote from Niko: “in fact i've forced the exit from the program trought activity gestion) and afterwords couldn''t even login as every time i pressed on start it would only close it self; eventually i restarted the pc and everything went back to…
  • Niko -

• Niko -

Liked TheHealersGod’s post in the thread IC purple screen bug+1sp bug.

Like (Post)
    its normal to have screen bug in 80+ ic we use to have it all time, and it can be fixed by reloging (its not permanent bug).