Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?

Asar

any good next event planning ?

Morgoth

Reasons why i love Nostale.

Rexxar

RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof

What are you listening to right now?

Baal

Recent Activities

• Asar -

Replied to the thread Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?.

Quote from Brongi: “Quote from Jekyll: “Imo new class is not as efficient as other classes. Martial artist has weak normal skills, very little "masses". If it has so little masses, why his 1o1 skills are so bad? New Light Sp utilizes combo points…
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread any good next event planning ?.

Quote from nasrok34: “everyone says open alt accounts. you will say same too. otherwise they say minigames or join all ic's for money making. ” You can't really say what he will say based on what other people say. You could be right, you could be…
  • Rexxar -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from PickusRickus: “Thanks for letting me know Mr. Rexxar, although I didn't have that problem on a previous "fresh" account with no posts.. ” Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Edit:…
  • Morry -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread That's how NosTale works.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “It is wrong to discriminate people over something that they couldn't choose to be born with. Of course, they can hide it and they may never be happy, this way people steal happiness of those who are different. Because they just dont…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Morgoth: “Did not say you did it so she gets a seizure attack but at the same time not gonna risk it what if she opened it regardless of your warning? ” then.. natural selection happens, after all this is RULES OF NATURE thread
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from PickusRickus: “Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:( ” You can post links without needing approval once you have at least 10 posts. ” rExXaR hitting him with that KNAWLEGE. that's a…
  • PickusRickus -

Thanks for letting me know Mr. Rexxar, although I didn't have that problem on a previous "fresh" account with no posts.. :)
  • Baal -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Liked Yaouank’s post in the thread Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?.

Like (Post)
    Yup the light elem is definitely a good run ! Enjoyable SP, quite op. For once : Entwell did good job Edit : But don't get fooled, having decent stuff is painfull. (hello 92's Gloves EQ, 89's armors...)
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Morgoth: “I removed the emoticon pinka, you literally tagged the only person we know who actually has issues with flashing emojis... and posted a flashing emoji lol. ” Are you serious ?NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A…