Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday January 24th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CET. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart.

Your NosTale-Team

• New

Dear NosPlayers,

over the last year one of the main topics of discussion in our communities has been the possibility of a Server Merge.
    We understand that the population of some servers is an issue that concerns you, and we have good news: Yes, there will be a server merge in NosTale!
    In fact one of the main tasks for the NosTale team in 2018 will be this project.

Please understand that as this will be the first time we ever do this in NosTale, we cannot really give you an estimation right now about how long this will take.
    This is a big project with a lot of technical requirements, so it might take some time. No, we don't have an exact date yet, nor an exact list of servers/communities that will be merged.
    We just wanted to let you know that this is one of our main projects for this year and we will continue monitoring the situation of the servers to ensure that we take the appropriate measures.
    Of course your feedback is always very welcome!

We will keep you updated with any news…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Mega titan wings!!!

ariyoshi

Got a few questions (archer)

ariyoshi

Servers UK & US confirmed being merged !?!

kitcalie

Installing NosTale failed; code 193

Frostwolf

Maintenance - 24.01.17

Recent Activities

• ariyoshi -

Replied to the thread Mega titan wings!!!.

• ariyoshi -

Replied to the thread Got a few questions (archer).

I would suggest pii grinding - depending on your server pii grinding is a viable method of gold making prior to 90 (as good/better than minigaming). these are the following gold generation methods i'd commend at lower levels: 1. pii grinding 2.…
  • kitcalie -

Replied to the thread Servers UK & US confirmed being merged !?!.

closing this as there are already threads over this and as Lady said there is no confirmation that UK is merging with US.
  • darkness-metal -

Agree on that should lower the chance of activation by like less than 5% since it activate the buff chance every one mins
  • Nutsy91 -

A 12secs buff with such effects (and with an enormous 20% chance of activation) is totally broken imho. Ok, it works only on +15 sps, but it's nonetheless unbalanced. Let's see, but i'm a bit bewildered about this new release. :|
  • Morgoth -

wings10.png I think I agree that you can only use them if you have a +15 card if not then Onyx or Fairy wings are better.
  • FlashUS -

Replied to the thread Servers UK & US confirmed being merged !?!.

I dont think they will merge the US and UK servers, they are a lot of people who sell stuff from UK to get stuff on US. And maybe if they will do that so just try to imagine how many people will stop playing ... I think if they still want money they will…
  • Frostwolf -

Replied to the thread Installing NosTale failed; code 193.

Tried with rightclick -> run as Administrator? Enough space on the harddisk? Uhm what else... which directory did you choose to install it? Deactivate your AV.
  • L1nXX -

Replied to the thread Installing NosTale failed; code 193.

Quote from Frostwolf: “Did you try re-downloading the file? en.nostale.gameforge.com/news/index ” Yes, a couple of times. Still does not work.