Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Rexxar - The Hunt Begins

Rexxar

What are you listening to right now?

Steffie

RULES OF NATURE V1

Pinkamena

Can't login.

Rexxar

Maintenance – 18.06.2019

Aureli

Recent Activities

• Rexxar -

Replied to the thread Rexxar - The Hunt Begins.

Hello! Yes, I have heard about that. I think they are okay, but I am still wondering.. where are our ogres.. :( Have you heard that they are apparently doing a level squish?
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread Rexxar - The Hunt Begins.

Sup Rexx ! Its almost confirmed that Vulpera are gonna be the 5th sub race of the Horde for goblins. There is also rumors of creatinga 3rd faction, if they do it im done with wow. >.>
  • Steffie -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

• Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Uff didnt even had the chance to say goodbye. Well , Goodbye @Gandalof , been a pleasure knowing you.
  • Rexxar -

Replied to the thread Can't login..

Thread closed because the servers are up.
  • Jekyll -

Liked Svante’s post in the thread Can't login..

Like (Post)
    Nah, everything dandy. Thanks for the input. b:
  • Aureli -

Replied to the thread Maintenance – 18.06.2019.

The maintenance is completed and you can already play again! Have fun! <3 Additional information: During todays maintenance we sent out the rewards for the challenge of the week event. Due to technical reasons it was not possible to send the rewards to…
  • Delox -

Liked Yaouank’s post in the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Like (Post)
    Yo @skaghonat nice drawing as alway ! Fresh news, fresh news for everyone ! It is supposed to be a Mate SP, not a boss or else. 5199-110447d1se1ibb4ybu1kpo-jpg Also 5200-110448fetl9occlzip2hq9-jpg Might become a new pet. Source - Board nostale HK
  • Phi -

Liked Svante’s post in the thread Can't login..

Like (Post)
    Nah, everything dandy. Thanks for the input. b: