Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V6

Pinkamena

Why arent maintenances announced?

Bittersweet

Pinned Changing your forum nickname

kitcalie

I can't open my Nosmall/shop in game and you can't claim your daily bonuses

dan

B> hard shells (chrysos) and honourable shoes sum5

Recent Activities

• Racordany -

Liked Bittersweet’s post in the thread Why arent maintenances announced?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GajeelDS: “why wasnt it announced? ” well, you could say it was a chain of different circumstances in this case. Normally I announce these if Lady doesn't, but I wasn't around yesterday due to an important exam today, therefore I wasn't…
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Omg,im so happy i passed all the exams and presentations so far. Only 2 left and then Freedom ! ” Congratulations! ” Yesterday i attented another,so only 1 left ! Truth to be told i don't know the…
  • Bittersweet -

Replied to the thread Why arent maintenances announced?.

Quote from GajeelDS: “why wasnt it announced? ” well, you could say it was a chain of different circumstances in this case. Normally I announce these if Lady doesn't, but I wasn't around yesterday due to an important exam today, therefore I wasn't…
  • XsafouaneX -

Liked kitcalie’s post in the thread Changing your forum nickname.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gaelly: “Is there a nickname change already? No Old nickname: kudzyaneh New nickname: Gaelly Thanks in Advance! :) ” Quote from XsafouaneX: “Is there a nickname change already? no Old nickname: safouane New nickname: XsafouaneX ” Quote…
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Quote from Pinkamena: “Omg,im so happy i passed all the exams and presentations so far. Only 2 left and then Freedom ! ” Congratulations!
  • invisibleman -

i suggest making a pop up window will be more helpful for those who just login and missed the announcement..for those who have log in it's fine to stay as it is or make it as a lockable message..i've only experienced it few times like your case
  • Morgoth -

Not sure what happened today but it is a very rare sight to not have a scheduled maintenance announced in the forum. In my opinion the ingame announcement is more important since most of the community doesn't even know forum exists. I will try to ask if…
  • backoy -

Liked GajeelDS’s post in the thread Why arent maintenances announced?.

Like (Post)
    I woke up this morning at 7am, i looked at the website and i didnt see any maintenances announced, cause of that, i loged in to do some things like party time spaces and suddenly, maintenance, i couldnt even finish my pts. I know its not a big lose 1…