Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RULES OF NATURE V1

Morgoth

What are you listening to right now?

jesse100190

Upgrade event bugged?

Gandalof

Request double gold event

Baal

[13/6–17/6/19] Event: Better Upgrade Fortune!

Recent Activities

• Morgoth -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Gandalof: “why would the CM herself bother to go out of her way to deny it? ” To be fair Aureli does answer some threads from time to time when she sees them board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…890b94a168f286e5e2e3e3e81
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “they want you to think ” what a good start for a conspiracy ” that's what they want you to think. think of it, if it wasnt true.. why would the CM herself bother to go out of her way to deny it? why would…
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Gandalof: “they want you to think ” what a good start for a conspiracy
  • jesse100190 -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “i thought you were better than this, i am disappointed in you. ” I thought you were better at trolling than this, more disappointed than you will ever be I9SzJxcxfTk.jpg ” they want you to think that i…
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Gandalof: “i thought you were better than this, i am disappointed in you. ” I thought you were better at trolling than this, more disappointed than you will ever be I9SzJxcxfTk.jpg
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “my uncle owns gf ” r/thathappened ” r/nothingeverhappens r/ihavereddit i thought you were better than this, i am disappointed in you.
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Upgrade event bugged?.

Quote from dylansanasy1: “thats what i am saying actually, r8 i think is unattainable, after 1500 bets i still didnt see one, i dont think the chance can actually be that low. they might have increase the chance of r1-7 that they removed r8 ” that's…
  • Baal -

Replied to the thread Request double gold event.