Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday July 11th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart.

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

TheHealersGod

The Last Post Wins V6

TheHealersGod

Maru buff and Hawk buff (from 1sp of archer)

More uses for 'limited' items

Prismo

Heat burn

Recent Activities

• TheHealersGod -

Liked Prismo’s post in the thread More uses for 'limited' items.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “Keep in mind limited items are supposed to be exactly like the normal items with a few restrictions (for several reasons) their purpose is not to be better or equal to non limited items. ” I understand the limited ones purpose is…
  • TheHealersGod -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from TCVATANDAS: “@Niko thanks for your sharing, have sp changes come to chinese server? ” where did you hear of sp changes?????? ?( ?( ?( ?( what i really no and i see it bigger fact is people throwing lies all time, we are here everyday reading every…
  • TheHealersGod -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from TheHealersGod: “hen i see alot of pink text you know who i miss as reply spammer from count to 30 before gm/admin/mod: @Okami is he/she alive ???? where are you :rolleyes: ?( ?( :rolleyes: . btw @Pinkamena how do we fight?and who will…
  • Zyrexal -

Posted the thread Maru buff and Hawk buff (from 1sp of archer).

Thread
    Maru's buff (from what i understood) makes it so you dodge attacks with a 65% chance at S buff (or something like that) and the Hawk's buff makes it so you hit your target with 90%. Now, the question is, if my chance to hit a target (let's say i'm a lot…
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Niko: “lol ” Lol indeed,i kinda forsee that since it is in the middle of the continent.
  • Niko -

• Pinkamena -

Who would had know that one tiny isle can start a world war.
  • Niko -

2gms that make an alliance, i shouldf have known about that sooner but whatever xD Quote from Racordany: “we formed an forced alliance ” jk Than what if we're going to share that unclaimed isle? @Morgoth
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Most likely until 2019 we aren't going to have them
  • Racordany -

also dont forget that i'll attack everything what @Morgoth attacks since we formed an alliance