Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday February 21st 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CET. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? We will re-implement the patch from last week that was removed due to issues, so:
    - [Bugfix] The bunny spawns from the "Lunar New Year" event will now be independent from regular monster spawns (they blocked some other monster spawns).

Your NosTale-Team

• New

The NosTale-Team is looking for a new design!
    Support us and create new graphics for our ranks.

Event-duration: Febuary 19 2018 - March 26 2018

Conditions of participation:

• Size: 150 x 50 px
    • Every participant is allowed to send in only one set consisting of the following graphics
      • Trial Moderator
      • Super Moderator
      • Board Administrator
      • Trial GameMaster
      • GameMaster
      • Super GameMaster
      • Game Administrator
      • Community Manager

The ranks should be clearly recognizable in the graphics.

Also don't forget:

- participants who violate copyrights are disqualified
    - format:.jpg or png
    - file size limit of 25kb an image
    - no copyright symbol nor "mady by..."
    We are going to make a thread with all submissions when we announce winners!

How to participate:

Send your submission to kitcalie via forum conversations. Can attached them or send links of them from upload sites.

Do not forget to mention your InGame nickname and your server!

Prizes:

1st prize 1x Onyx Wings + 10 Euros coupon
    2nd prize…
  • New

Dear players,

On Saturday we will have a double EXP event in all servers, as a small thank you for your patience during the extra downtime due to the special maintenance and issues this week.
    The double experience event will be active for 24 hours on Saturday 17.02.18, from 0.00h until 23:59h CET.

Have fun!
    Your NosTale Team
  • New

NosPlayers,
    Unfortunately as you may have noticed we are having some issues with some channels crashing, which seem to be caused by the latest patch that we implemented with today's scheduled maintenance.
    Due to this the servers need an additional special maintenance starting at 15h CET in order to remove the patch until it can be fixed. It shouldn't take very long, but we will keep you informed.

Please keep in mind this means the bugfix for the new year event won't be there anymore until the patch can be implemented again.
    We are very sorry for the inconveniences.

Your NosTale Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

Bravious

Problem about partner's skills

The Last Post Wins V6

Pinkamena

Maintenance - 21.02.18

Lady Sky

Some players use the bot on us ​server​

kitcalie

Recent Activities

• Bravious -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from invisibleman: “i think new partner?like erdimien and others which able to use 2 skills only...even if it released i think there will be item that allowed us to change our job?i mean who really want to play all over again ?especially after…
  • jason53 -

Posted the thread Problem about partner's skills.

Thread
    Hello, my shinobi cannot use his skill automatically even I switch the button into green. He autoskills only he missed his normal attack. Can anyone tell me why and the solution? thank you :)
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

• Naerys -

Thanks! It wont be easy,but i hope we win :P
  • Naerys -

Liked Pinkamena’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Naerys: “We have Russia at semifinals! And finals will be with winner of Canada-Germany match! ” It took me some time to realize how this tournament works, :lol: So bassicaly the countries that win their group skip the play-offs and goes directly…
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Naerys: “We have Russia at semifinals! And finals will be with winner of Canada-Germany match! ” It took me some time to realize how this tournament works, :lol: So bassicaly the countries that win their group skip the play-offs and goes directly…
  • invisibleman -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

GM could do anything from impossible to possible ingame XD such as using psp card is possible too or disguise as partner...well who knows the vids only show normal hit...no skills involved need more infos for it last time there's gm who have done that…
  • Pinkamena -

Liked Naerys’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Like (Post)
    We have Russia at semifinals! And finals will be with winner of Canada-Germany match!