Nostale UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday August 16th 2017 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable.
    What will be changed?
    - Summer Event will end. The event items will be removed (check list below).
    - Valhalla Update Part 4 will be implemented. More information on our website.
    - [Bugfix] The damage shield of Princess Venus showed the wrong number on skill grades A and S. This will be fixed.

Your NosTale-Team

List of event items that will be deleted: Pirate SP (Event), Pirate Seal, Part of the Pirate SP (Event), Pirate's Do-Rag, Mariner's Symbol, O'Peng's Treasure Map, Lime Juice, Pirate SP Upgrade Scroll, Delicious Watermelon, Lola Lopear's Raid Seal, Dragon King's Raid box, Tortoise present, Ginseng Leaf, Wanderer's Chest, Foxy's Wonder Chest, Imp Raid box, Maru's Tiger Chest

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

DawnOfRoses: Buying/Selling List

DawnOfRoses

Account id and pass

kitcalie

Krem Turtle bug

FixThisPlease

raids fix... >.>

Debugging

Bravious

Recent Activities

• DawnOfRoses -

Replied to the thread DawnOfRoses: Buying/Selling List.

Here is an attempt on adding the screenshot as an image rather than a link: pm7O1IsJj As to the SPs, only TL and Vulcano are left: Vulcano 99+15+17 Tide Lord 99+15+51 Medals are sold. I am still buying: +15 Seer +15 Death Reaper +15 Renegade 2x Onyx…
  • kitcalie -

Replied to the thread Account id and pass.

As darkness stated you have to send in at ticket. You do not need to give them your password. You should never give your password to anyone. Since this has already been answered closing this.
  • FixThisPlease -

Liked DawnOfRoses’s post in the thread Krem Turtle bug.

Like (Post)
    I never knew they could hide! That's like the coolest thing ever. Not really maybe, but it's still awesome. I'm fighting with you! (I'm definitely catching a turtle next time i log on)
  • FixThisPlease -

Replied to the thread Krem Turtle bug.

Yes, his defense only increases when the turtle hides. If that were so, the turtle would have taken away the ability to hide when you capture it, but no, it is erased when you change ch or go to fc (another ch).
  • T0taliper -

Posted the thread raids fix... >.>.

Thread
    Hello, as everyone knows old/new raids (meteor/bushi/sheep) came out. you can collect them from mobing. just one problem. they're not working. and that sucks. when it will fixed up?. and why you create them if they dont working at the server?. please try…
  • Bravious -

Replied to the thread Krem Turtle bug.

Does its defense still raise when it's at low hp? If so then it might actually not be a bug since you wouldn't be able to control it with (A) attack or D/F to follow once it's hp is low,(yes you could just use potions but that's not the point). Therefore…