Nostale UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Music

Naerys

A wild Steffie appeared!

Naerys

Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule

Naerys

B >SP Wk 99+9 in CC

Basshu_u

kovalsky or: make spam great again

Kovalsky

Recent Activities

• Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Count To 30 Before a Mod/GM/Admin Posts v3.

Like (Post)
    :beer:
  • Naerys -

Liked Luxx’s post in the thread Count To 30 Before a Mod/GM/Admin Posts v3.

Like (Post)
    All..... or sort of all moved, and back!
  • Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Count To 30 Before a Mod/GM/Admin Posts v3.

Like (Post)
    Count again, get it right this time
  • Naerys -

Replied to the thread Music.

Quote from Warrior19: “Well you could always try to listen to other types of music more often. You might like it ;) ” Well, why dont you share your favorite music then? I like Nightwish, Within Temptation and Ozzy Osbourne :D
  • Naerys -

Replied to the thread A wild Steffie appeared!.

Welcome. :D :D Dont mind Morgoth, he is upset bcz his plans of ruling the world failed :lol:
  • Naerys -

Liked Steffie’s post in the thread A wild Steffie appeared!.

Like (Post)
    Hi! I have two days thinking in how to do this, but the case is I don't know how to be interesting, so I will be myself (Boring :O ) I'm Steffie, I'm 22 years old and I'm venezuelan. I'm the new victim TGM :P If you wanted to know, I'm ChocoAlcoholic, I…
  • Naerys -

Replied to the thread Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule.

Quote from Morgoth: “It was pretty until I got cast out :< But Sauron did a decent job after me I guess.... ” until certain Hobbit appeared, i suppose... :P omg Warrior...how somebody can not know Tolkien? Such crime and ignorance :censored:
  • Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule.

Like (Post)
    Let's just say the other Valar did not agree with my ways...? :whistling:
  • Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule.

Like (Post)
    It was pretty until I got cast out :< But Sauron did a decent job after me I guess....
  • Basshu_u -

Replied to the thread B >SP Wk 99+9 in CC.

yeah saw it , but since he sold a 99+10 for 31m I think it's a bit too much 26m for a 68+9 and i already tried to lower the price, fortunately i'm not in a too much rush so I can wait for a good offer