Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Guess Who Will Write After You V3

Ruff

me irl

Gandalof

What are you listening to right now?

Poro

The Last Post Wins V7

Pinkamena

How does partner SP upgrade work?

ariyoshi

Recent Activities

• Ruff -

Replied to the thread Guess Who Will Write After You V3.

Raco's post is about Pete in Kingdom Hearts, where he is a villain(due to life choices, as his past self is not a villain) Next is Athazel
  • TheRealDeepStriker -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread me irl.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Gandalof: “double and triple posting what? threads or replies? ” it's for replies I assume ” omg it's 2019, u cant just assume. but if it's that then yeah i guess i'll edit my comments if i wanna…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread me irl.

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Gandalof: “double and triple posting what? threads or replies? ” it's for replies I assume ” omg it's 2019, u cant just assume. but if it's that then yeah i guess i'll edit my comments if i wanna…
  • Pinkamena -

Bassicaly if you post 2 times consecutively its called double posting,for 3 is triple posting and so on.
  • TheRealDeepStriker -

Quote from Gandalof: “double and triple posting what? threads or replies? ” it's for replies I assume
  • Gandalof -

Quote from SkyDrive: “Hey @Gandolf, take care with double-posting (specially with triple-posting) <.< Sorry I forgot to see this thread lol xD ” double and triple posting what? threads or replies?
  • Pinkamena -

But that still dosen't make Raco post more valid tho. Ruff is next !
  • Ruff -

There are a couple villains in the original mickey mouse cartoons, however they were generic characters that don't really make reappearances(as opposed to main or even secondary characters). Typically in only a single episode. Next is.... Lockheed!
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Racordany: “@Pinkamena quote from wikipedia: "Pete (also called Peg-Leg Pete, Pistol Pete and Black Pete, among other names) is an anthropomorphic cartoon character created in 1925 by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks. He is a character of The Walt
  • Cherish -