Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Reasons why i love Nostale.

Steffie

/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

Svante

RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal

[21–24/6/2019] Event: Triple Fortune

[21/6–8/7/2019] NosVille in Football Fever!

Recent Activities

• Steffie -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Of course, Morgoth is a female. How can you even doubt about it? Geez. You can't never know if you're talking with a girl, a boy or a goat. Another reason to love NosTale.
  • XsafouaneX -

1% away of getting wedding sp but hi this why i love nostale!!! prntscr.com/o5se5r
  • WinnyYerg -

Also, I still think @Morgoth is a she hehe, THEREFORE, y'all love NosTale bcs of that :D
  • Jekyll -

247 tries to get +15 Scout, still nothing I am so pissed off rn I effing hate this game 8dab270042c8be977617187bdc14c1ac.jpg Upd: it's 313 fails now, I guess there is no end
  • Racordany -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    For some reason forum decided to deactivate "few" posts and I guess when we reactivate them it alerts you again about it. A buggy forum is a reason why I love nostale.
  • Morgoth -

For some reason forum decided to deactivate "few" posts and I guess when we reactivate them it alerts you again about it. A buggy forum is a reason why I love nostale.
  • Jekyll -

Idk for the last few days Im logging to the forum and see that Gandi or someone else replied a few hours ago, then I click to check a post that had been there for 2 or 3 weeks already. Yes that had happened before but not as often as now... What's going…