Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Did you complete your last adventure with ease? Are you hungering for a new challenge?
    Then join in our ‘Challenge of the Week’ and take on a variety of tricky puzzles for 6 weeks. Loads of great prizes are waiting to be won!

What’s involved?

- Each week we’ll give you 2 challenges each with 3 difficulty levels. If you succeed, you’ll receive 1, 2 or 3 event coupon(s) in reward, depending on the chosen difficulty level (bronze, silver or gold).
    - To ensure you have as much fun as possible, we’ll announce the challenges shortly before the start each time: view challenges.
    - There will be a final scoring once all the ‘Challenges of the Week’ have ended. The fantastic prizes, large and small, will be awarded according to the number of event coupons you collect.

Note: If you have collected 5 event coupons, you’ll receive the prize for 5 coupons, as well as those for 1 and 3 coupons.

Join this exciting adventure, collect as many event coupons as you can and snap up some amazing…
  • New

Hey NosPlayers!
    NosTale is turning 10 this year and we think it calls for a celebration, don’t you? So let’s get into party mood! We know there is great talent in NosTale, so be creative…some fantastic rewards are awaiting you!

General Requirements:
    • The theme of the contest is: “NosTale 10th Year Anniversary celebration”. Your entry should suit this topic.
    • Mandatory elements: You should include at least a birthday cake and NPC Mimi Mentor.
    • The entry can be hand-drawn or created digitally. Any drawing technique is allowed, but screenshots are not permitted.
    • You can send your submissions until 10.11.17, 23:59h CET to: fanart@nostale.co.uk
    • The entry should be sent from the email address linked to your game account. Please specify your character name and server. The title of the email should be: “NosTale International FanArt – 10 year Anniversary”.
    • Your submission should be scanned (not photographed).
    • Allowed formats are: .png, .jpg, .gif. Maximum size of each file should be: 5 MB.
    • Please also
  • New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday October 18th 2017 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart. Also, tomorrow the "Challenge of the Week" event will start! (more information will follow tomorrow on our website).

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V6

Frostwolf

Frostwolf - Arrwhooooo

Frostwolf

New Innovative Suggestion for the Weekly Challenge

Pinkamena

Caligor on US server

Pinkamena

Time Stone points

Nutsy91

Recent Activities

• Frostwolf -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

• Frostwolf -

Replied to the thread Frostwolf - Arrwhooooo.

I do my best, I hope I can keep up the motivation I have and that it's not just a time-period :whistling: It's nice to hear that, but I am sure my collegues are doing as much work as I do - just not as visible as me. There's much more to do than just answering in…
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread Frostwolf - Arrwhooooo.

Quote from Frostwolf: “Greetings adventurers! My name is Frostwolf, I am born 1990 and I am from Germany - who would have guessed 8) Of course I play Nostale myself and basically I want to make this game an even more fun and enjoyable place for…
  • Pinkamena -

Liked Frostwolf’s post in the thread Frostwolf - Arrwhooooo.

Like (Post)
    Greetings adventurers! My name is Frostwolf, I am born 1990 and I am from Germany - who would have guessed 8) Of course I play Nostale myself and basically I want to make this game an even more fun and enjoyable place for everyone! My Hobbies: First of…
  • Pinkamena -

Hey guys what are you drawing for the 10th anniversary event ? 8o Man...So many events in College time.... :stick:
  • Frostwolf -

• Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread New Innovative Suggestion for the Weekly Challenge.

Delivering 6 coupons after each weekly challenge end to the playerbase is easier then delivering all the 14 rewards after the whole "Weekly Challenge" ends. Thats what i meant. Besides being able to buy the same package more times isn't a problem tbh,all…
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread Caligor on US server.

Just do what i did : Stop The Menace Of Caligor!