Nostale UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

NosPlayers,
    today we will have a special maintenance.
    When exactly? Today, 24.03.17, from 14.00h to approximately 15.30h CET. The game servers won't be available during that time.
    What will be changed?
    • [Bugfix] The first quest was not started automatically by the game after the intro video was skipped or finished. The introduction movie will be removed temporarily for new characters, and the first quest will start directly.
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience,
    Your NosTale Team
  • New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday March 22nd 2017 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CET. Game servers won't be available during that time. NosMall won't be available for some minutes.
    What will be changed?
    - The icons for Nostale.exe and NtConfig.exe files will be changed.
    - The login window will be slightly modified (in order to make it clearer, it will use the same words as in the registration process for "account name / password").
    - The picture of the locked partner slots will be changed in order to make it easier to see which slots are blocked.
    - The introduction movie can now be skipped.
    - [NosMall] A new partner (Freya) will be added to the NosWheel and the daily login system (news will follow shortly on our website).
    - [NosMall] A new item (Partner expansion slot) will be available for direct sale (news will follow shortly on our website).

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Greenus - The green thing

Eledhel

The Last Post Wins V4

Pinkamena

AM and Sader

Kovalsky

Client issues after recent special maintenance.

Luxx

DarkBowz's store

vinieboy66

Recent Activities

• Eledhel -

Replied to the thread Greenus - The green thing.

Wow! Do you live in Germany? Must be fantastic. I think if we ever get to know each other, we could be friends. We have similar hobbies, the same age... and my favorite color is green! (if that's the why of your nickname). It must be stupid to welcome…
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V4.

Look at the good part no school tommorow ! :)
  • Kovalsky -

Replied to the thread AM and Sader.

I think what op meant was discrimination against mages. I can only say, that fast lane is much more stronger than saders charging, so I do not really see a problem with that. If you want, I can show you the calcutalions, that fast lane does more dmg…
  • Kovalsky -

She whispered back:"thank you" And she wishes you a nice day :3
  • Ruff -

Replied to the thread AM and Sader.

Umm, you can not call it racism or personal discrimination. It isn't racism because they are fictional characters on a fictional planet that is not much like ours at all so even if something were racist in the game(like catsie and kovolt hatred) it…
  • AndreiDan -

Posted the thread AM and Sader.

Thread
    I am here to complain about AM's skill Fast Lane apply only to first hit and then is gone, while the Sader's skill Triple Charging doesn't apply only to first hit, why ? Is that maybe racism ? I want you to fix that problem, either you make Triple…
  • Pinkamena -

Ohh sorry for hearing that,i wish your girlfriend speedy recovery and all the best. Well im fine,just quite sleepy from yesterday.
  • Kovalsky -

It was a bit difficult. I got lesson, but breakfast in lesson, which made it really nice. The bad thing is, that my girlfriend is ill, but she sleeps now. How about you?