Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Tuesday April 24th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 13:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed?
    - Easter Event will end. Event items will be removed (list below).
    - The position of the first and third skill bars was changed.
    - The menu to open the inventory and to switch channel was changed.
    - Percentages are now shown more in detail in the [P] menu of the character.
    - [Bugfix] Percentage bar for Act4 and Act6 had some quality loss.
    - [Bugfix] The position of a moved chat and partners was only visible when releasing the blue button.
    - [Website] The background will be changed back to the default one.
    - New and more stable in game browser component.

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Техобслуживание 24.04.2018 (Окончание пасхального события)

Maintenance - 24.04.18 (Tuesday)

Lady Sky

Retix Raid Purchase

Retix

The Last Post Wins V6

Pinkamena

i cant login

Lady Sky

Recent Activities

• maintenance.pngУважаемые игроки! Завтра будет запланированное техобслуживание. Точное время: Вторник, 24 апреля 2018, приблизительно с 10:00 по 14:00 МСК. В это время будут недоступны как сервера, так и сайт игры. Изменения: - Будет…
  • Lady Sky -

Replied to the thread Maintenance - 24.04.18 (Tuesday).

List of event items that will be removed: Easter Raid Box, Magic Egg, Chocolate Rabbit, Chicken Queen Seal, Chicken Costume Upgrade Scroll, Evolution Fruit, Yellow Easter Egg, Red Easter Egg, Golden Easter Egg, Chicken Queen Feather, Calvin's Easter…
  • Lady Sky -

Posted the thread Maintenance - 24.04.18 (Tuesday).

Thread
    maintenance.pngHey NosPlayers, Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance. When exactly? Tuesday April 24th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 13:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time. What will be
  • Retix -

Replied to the thread Retix Raid Purchase.

• Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I admit i could had go more in depth but im really mad right now cuz of Lol,why the fck an unranked gets placed in normals with fcking plat1 player,morever that particular one was on my lane.How in the world…
  • Lady Sky -

Replied to the thread i cant login.

Good morning :) There were some issues with the login server earlier this morning, but the problem is now solved and it's again possible to login and play normally since around 7am. Sorry for the inconvenience!
  • Skumfidus -

Replied to the thread i cant login.

Hey, same problem, haven't managed to log in for the past 44 minutes. Had blank screen after logging in for the first 5 minutes, then the maintenance popped up, no announcements anywhere ... EDIT:Aaaand we are back
  • moom007 -

Posted the thread i cant login.

Thread
    waste my tarot card T_T