Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear NosPlayers,

over the last year one of the main topics of discussion in our communities has been the possibility of a Server Merge.
    We understand that the population of some servers is an issue that concerns you, and we have good news: Yes, there will be a server merge in NosTale!
    In fact one of the main tasks for the NosTale team in 2018 will be this project.

Please understand that as this will be the first time we ever do this in NosTale, we cannot really give you an estimation right now about how long this will take.
    This is a big project with a lot of technical requirements, so it might take some time. No, we don't have an exact date yet, nor an exact list of servers/communities that will be merged.
    We just wanted to let you know that this is one of our main projects for this year and we will continue monitoring the situation of the servers to ensure that we take the appropriate measures.
    Of course your feedback is always very welcome!

We will keep you updated with any news…
  • New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday January 17th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CET. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart.

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Got a few questions (archer)

Ruff

B>Demon Hunter

About our sad future PART.2

ariyoshi

laboratory quest 3

petri2001

Racordany - Raco whuat?

Racordany

Recent Activities

• Ruff -

Replied to the thread Got a few questions (archer).

Also there are dark mobs and non-elemental mobs in act 2 where you can hunt for them.... My memory is being a little spotty on me at the moment, but the cave system that holds the Labyrinth of Pain. That cave system(forget its name at the moment) is…
  • Ruff -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread About our sad future PART.2.

Like (Post)
    Let's not run into conclusions again, Lady Sky mentioned that they are working on it but there are no details about the whole thing yet. So lets simply wait a bit more until we have more information in our hands before pulling knives out. PS: If you…
  • ThePandaMeister -

Posted the thread B>Demon Hunter.

Thread
    Hey guys. I'm looking to buy a FRESH Demon Hunter. No level, no wings, no perfection. Please pm/note me in game! PandaMeister is my username. Thank you!
  • kitcalie -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread About our sad future PART.2.

Like (Post)
    Let's not run into conclusions again, Lady Sky mentioned that they are working on it but there are no details about the whole thing yet. So lets simply wait a bit more until we have more information in our hands before pulling knives out. PS: If you…
  • ariyoshi -

Replied to the thread About our sad future PART.2.

@Morgoth i second your input, I talked to a gm on irc and message lux about this: can we start a poll for which servers people want to be merged? possibly having plays from different regions translating the poll into their native language a lot of…
  • ariyoshi -

Replied to the thread Got a few questions (archer).

Angel feathers also known as WoA = wing of angel are dropped from act 2-3 mobs, possibly in act 6? they are a great source of income if you can get a lot in a short time or clear mobs really fast. Unfortunately, at your lvl/power range - the mobs in…
  • Luxx -

Liked cooldee1111’s post in the thread About our sad future PART.2.

Like (Post)
    It was really rude, and he should apologize to her. Just resolve this conflict and let's not get off topic, thanks. :)