Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hi guys! Have you ever noticed that some maps have little special things that we usually ignore and don't remember at all? Weird spots that could be located in several maps, but only looks the same in one. Do you want to try to explore our maps trying to find special spots all over Eastmile? Take the challenge and receive good prizes!

Participation and Rules

We will post a clue, small parts of a map or screenshot, that will allow you to identify the name of the map where it is located. You will need to pay attention to details and check the maps to see which one matches with the things you can see in the image. All clues will be posted in this thread.
    Our team will post one screenshot or clue in this thread everyday at 00:00, which means that you have 24 hours to find the answer and tell us which map it is.
    Since you only have 24 hours to find and send your answer, we'll only accept emails from that day until 23:59 PM (CEST +2).
    The answer has to be sent via email to
  • New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Thursday August 16th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed?
    - Summer Event will start (same event as last year), and it will be available until 05.09.18. More information will follow tomorrow on our website. Please note, regarding the new class: Since unfortunately the secondary weapon for this class is not available yet (will be added later), they can wear the Pirate SP card from the event but they can only use 2 of the skills.

Your NosTale-Team

• New

NosPlayers,

We will have a special maintenance today, 09/08/18 at 13.00h CEST, in order to fix an issue with the NosBazar.
    When purchasing or retrieving items there, some players didn't get the item (but the gold was spent anyway).

The maintenance should not take very long, but the game servers will be unavailable for around 2 hours.
    We will let you know as soon as they will be available again.

For those of you who had this issue (you didn't get the item you were trying to purchase or retrieve in the NosBazar), please contact our game team via ticket.

Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Your NosTale Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V7

Morgoth

Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule

Morgoth

Pinned [Questions] Explorer Challenge Contest

Steffie

Pinned [CONTEST] Explorer Challenge

The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx

Recent Activities

• Morgoth -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V7.

That's completely not the point I am trying to make. And that does not stop me or anyone in here to make a second account and claim its their brother/sibling/cat/dog/mouse/best friend, it does not matter if you are saying the truth or not what matters is…
  • Ruff -

You say it as if you think I created a second forum account || He made his forum account because he thought it was necessary for the advent calendar(otherwise he probably would have never made one), it isn't of course but he thought it was at the time.…
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule.

Most certainly, we even have the dark bank.
  • Morgoth -

You don't really need anyone else anyway Ruff, just spam it back to 2k with your "brother" again and all is fine. Quote from Luxx: “We have a winner, way over 2k, but this is the first time after a long day i logon the internet! Congrats! nb,for…
  • Jekyll -

Liked TheHealersGod’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Like (Post)
    this was stupid way to move page's and i am not joining this spam any more.
  • Jekyll -

Liked ~Galaco~’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Like (Post)
    You guys sure made some effort in the time I was gone. But honestly I agree with Morgoth. (Qualitative Very Disappointing :P, Luxx will know what I mean probably). I think it is more fun if it's... not counting, but rather spamming with more context,…
  • kitcalie -

Now follows Luxx.

Follow
  • kitcalie -

@Niko sorry I didn't respond to the other thread lol... I saw it and stated working on getting the emotes. Was told to take them from the other nostale forums but i have not had time this week so far to create an account and do so. Just wanted to update…
  • hazarbaba -

Liked Steffie’s post in the thread [Questions] Explorer Challenge Contest.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hazarbaba: “Just 1 onyx or are they for every one question? And if it is just for 1 person is not it too long for a event like that? ” Just for one person. Only three players from Nostale.en will receive prizes from this contest: 1st, 2nd…
  • Ruff -

That doesn't make you feel bad as your employer is paying you for your time?