Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear NosPlayers,

unfortunately we experienced some issues with our login servers. In order to fix the issues, all servers had to be taken offline temporarily.
    Please excuse the inconvenience!

We will inform you, as soon as all services are available again.
    Thank you for your patience!

The NosTale Team
  • New

NosTale News wrote:

#####The new Frosty Random Box offers the perfect cooling for these hot summer days! Try your luck and aim for the Frost Warrior Costume Set, the Magic Jaguar, Fibi Frosty or one of the other terrific surprises!#####

The Frosty Random Box is available from 15th to 22nd July in the NosMall. It contains one random item. This will be delivered to you unpacked.

An Icy Tank
    Woah, it’s pretty hot out there. Time for a little frost! Your enemies will feel the chill down their spines when you confront them in this armour of dark ice, the Frost Warrior Costume Set. Remember that stylish Magic Jaguar transformation? The Frost Warrior Costume Set gives you just that look, plus you get some powerful defence and debuff effects and a handy speed boost.

Quick like a Cat
    Quick and nimble, this predatory cat available in the Magic Jaguar Box will carry you on your NosTale adventures. The beast of prey will even share its

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RULES OF NATURE V2

Gandalof

The Last Post Wins V10

Pinkamena

That's how NosTale works

Gandalof

nostale lola gold amounts

Gandalof

Dying and spawning outside of rainbow crystal battle

Jekyll

Recent Activities

• Gandalof -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Gandalof: “oh and i got few other things that are even better than this, but that's for another time. ” DLOoqunU8AAjkwG.png Please? ” you have to pay if you want em. for now im only interested in v-word passes but i'll…
  • Pinkamena -

Again im so flad Gandi didnt caught the period of 2015, where my cringest posts where at its peak.2168-uhhhhh-png
  • Racordany -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “oh and i got few other things that are even better than this, but that's for another time. ” DLOoqunU8AAjkwG.png Please?
  • Cherish -

Quote from Gandalof: “oh and i got few other things that are even better than this, but that's for another time. ” DLOoqunU8AAjkwG.png Please?
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Ruff: “Dark does resist psychic though.... Unless you mean a psychic type that has dark resistance, which also exists already in psychic/fighting types like meditite/medicham. Also psychic/fairy types now like mr…
  • Pinkamena -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ruff: “Dark does resist psychic though.... Unless you mean a psychic type that has dark resistance, which also exists already in psychic/fighting types like meditite/medicham. Also psychic/fairy types now like mr mime. If you meant a…
  • Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “it's actually 23524552345909 get it right smh. you forgot that 10-min very obscure japanese spin off game that was made as a promotional game for a magazine that one time. ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…edd93cad9fc3c60a3024a35f8
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “I can just send you a link with all of them ” Someone does not value his life here. ” I think threatening someone is against the rules. :saint:
  • Racordany -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “I can just send you a link with all of them ” Someone does not value his life here. ” I think threatening someone is against the rules. :saint: ” No threats there, just…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Racordany: “I can just send you a link with all of them ” Someone does not value his life here. ” I think threatening someone is against the rules. :saint: ” soon tm:(Hidden…