Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday October 10th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 11:30h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.

What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart.

Anniversary event start ( more info in our website)

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

About Russian server

Morgoth

Be possible to Gameforge Login program to stay opened after game finished

TheHealersGod

Be possible to have several saved accounts on Gameforge Login

TheHealersGod

Ban the person above you

Kacchan

Champion Equipment on Partners

darkness-metal

Recent Activities

• Morgoth -

Replied to the thread About Russian server.

- It indeed does not matter if UK lived for 10 years or 2 years, it is not a valid excuse to use to say "UK does not need a merge". - A lot of people actually wanted a new server, several times people even made forum threads asking about it. - It was a…
  • from what i understood this is like making the log screen back auto after disconnect or log out to switch account, i am i wrong?
  • TheHealersGod -

Replied to the thread Be possible to have several saved accounts on Gameforge Login.

but you can log many different account with gameforge account bro, all you have to do put the email,password then save. after that when you click Log, it will give account list you can choose from and log into anyone of it. maybe you are worried about
  • Due to the problem a lot of players have in the question of reloading/swapping channels in the US server (but not the only server, but more frequency), I thought of an idea. This is what is happening now: 1. I login with my credentials on the Gameforge…
  • ~Brendan~ -

Posted the thread Be possible to have several saved accounts on Gameforge Login.

Thread
    Good evening community. In the Gameforge Login program, we have only two options: > On the right side, you click a button to login with your last saved account (username/password) > On the left side, you click a button to write your username and password…
  • Kacchan -

Replied to the thread Ban the person above you.

• NarutoDreams -

Replied to the thread About Russian server.

Quote from LemonS: “UK has lived for 10 years, and the Russian server is only a year old ” I still don't understand the thing with "UK did survived for 11years + or w/e" man it does not matter for how much we did survived ,US shouldnt even have to be…
  • darkness-metal -

Replied to the thread Champion Equipment on Partners.

yes Partners can use champion res. I have tried hellord shoe res on my partner. just champion primary, seconday, armour equipment won't work on partner
  • ~Brendan~ -

Replied to the thread Champion Equipment on Partners.

Quote from SkyDrive: “Hi! @Chaosbringer, remember that spam is forbbiden in this section. Take care the next time, please. @~Brendan~, solved? ” Hello @SkyDrive, yes it's solved. Before closing: thanks @Yumiix for sharing with us a screenshot to…