Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

NosTale News wrote:

#####The Women’s World Cup in France is progressing to the knock-out stages, and the fans are going wild with excitement. NosVille has also come down with a case of football fever. Join the fun and head over to the NosMall where you’ll find bushtails in the jerseys of your favourite national side, available until 8th July.#####

The noise ramps up in the stadium, the crowd cheering wildly as their team push forward for another attack. A beautiful looping cross from the wings, it’s headed on towards the box… She takes it full on the volley and… GOOOOOOAAL!!! What a beautiful strike, that calls for celebration! It’s time to slip on your team’s jersey and cheer with your Football Bushi. What better way to show your support as the Women’s World Cup enters the final stages.

The Football Bushtails have a 10% chance of giving your enemies a Blackout.

The fan set, consisting of cap and jersey, not only looks

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Reasons why i love Nostale.

Jekyll

/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

Vekkus

RULES OF NATURE V1

Vekkus

[21–24/6/2019] Event: Triple Fortune

[21/6–8/7/2019] NosVille in Football Fever!

Recent Activities

• Jekyll -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Steffie: “Yeah, you can bring me coffee. ” yah bring me as well. Ordering trial mods around is another reason to love nostale
  • Steffie -

Everything gets solved if you edit the post. That's another reason to lo... No, not really. Quote from Rexxar: “May I do it please? ” Yeah, you can bring me coffee.
  • Vekkus -

Wrote a comment on Vekkus’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Pat pat pat pat pat
  • Rexxar -

Quote from Morgoth: “1 warning for off topic to steffie ” May I do it please? A reason why I love nostale :)
  • Vekkus -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread Scammers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rainbow Dash: “Something like that. All the while in nostale, i have never encountered a scammer before, even when buying sps. Everytime i bought one in the past, i also gave them the cc first and they would do their thing by putting the sp…
  • Vekkus -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from skaghonat: “Ok, I come back bcz there is a furry character (???? 4zQ8rHuwwB9kpbRyKp0akd.jpg 0001544912.JPG So this Master Wolf is actually a npc character from the dead App Game version of Nostale [Granvilier (JP)/We are the Hero(KR)],…
  • Vekkus -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from skaghonat: “Ok, I come back bcz there is a furry character (???? 4zQ8rHuwwB9kpbRyKp0akd.jpg 0001544912.JPG So this Master Wolf is actually a npc character from the dead App Game version of Nostale [Granvilier (JP)/We are the Hero(KR)],…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Steffie: “Quote from Morgoth: “What color should I do my nails? ” Black, matches with your soul. ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…81fd80129c65bca07780a04ad That's the best thing I heard in a while, so another reason to love nostale 1 warning…