Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RULES OF NATURE V1

Kacchan

Special Maintenance - TODAY at 16:30h (CEST)

Aureli

Reasons why i love Nostale.

Gandalof

Rexxar - The Hunt Begins

jesse100190

What are you listening to right now?

Pinkamena

Recent Activities

• Kacchan -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Pinkamena: “(Hidden Content) ” 0oYW3Ta.jpg hehe "We just need 6 episodes to wrap up the story" 683mjwgvpbz21.jpg (Hidden Content) memetime When Arya sails West and lands on the Eastern coast of Essos
  • Naerys -

the duty is the death of love. - the duty of the producers is the death of our love to GoT ;( i am not very happy, RIP house Targaryen... and Bran as king just doesnt make sense
  • Aureli -

Replied to the thread Special Maintenance - TODAY at 16:30h (CEST).

The Maintenance will start a bit later than expected, we´ll keep you informed.
  • Aureli -

Posted the thread Special Maintenance - TODAY at 16:30h (CEST).

Thread
    Dear players, we will have a special maintenance today (20.05.2019) at 16:30h (CEST) due to technical issues! The game servers will be unavailable for ca. two hours. Please excuse the inconvenience! Thank you for your understanding, The NosTale Team
  • PickusRickus -

Now this is what I'm HYPED for!!!! youtube.com/watch?v=wZ1vn85iQRE Rexxar/Morgoth, approve plz
  • PickusRickus -

Now this is what I'm HYPED for!!!! youtube.com/watch?v=wZ1vn85iQRE Rexxar/Morgoth, approve plz
  • Gandalof -

Quote from PickusRickus: “60487722_389398078338161_5737050853949308928_n.png ” another series to add to the "ill probably never watch it" list
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from PickusRickus: “Quote from Jekyll: “@Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic. This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and…
  • Morgoth -

Liked PickusRickus’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    60487722_389398078338161_5737050853949308928_n.png