Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday July 18th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart.

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V6

Niko

Query about the server from an Asian player.

Ang3lKandy

Mage SP builds

Pat

Steffie

Heat burn

Steffie

Recent Activities

• Niko -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

oh well it was good until it last see ya @Pinkamena
  • Luxx -

Liked Pinkamena’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Luxx: “Posting 2 times with noone in between, That's cheating, we'll have to continue to at least 2001'st post now! ” Ohh no he caught us !!! Run and don't look back Niko ! =O
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Luxx: “Posting 2 times with noone in between, That's cheating, we'll have to continue to at least 2001'st post now! ” Ohh no he caught us !!! Run and don't look back Niko ! =O
  • Luxx -

Posting 2 times with noone in between, That's cheating, we'll have to continue to at least 2001'st post now!
  • Ang3lKandy -

Replied to the thread Query about the server from an Asian player..

Contact my ISP and tell him what mate ? Cuz my net as such runs fine. I get good download speed, can browse, buffer movies and stuff. So he says the net's fine from his side. That's what he says. Nothing more I can get done from my ISP.
  • Pinkamena -

WE can continue spamming btw,we can go for 50 posts today.
  • Pat -

Replied to the thread Query about the server from an Asian player..

Contact your internet service provider. I've known people from afar having the same problem for years because they never got better internet. If it's the server you would know about it but your situation sounds like it comes from your own internet
  • Ang3lKandy -

Posted the thread Query about the server from an Asian player..

Thread
    Hello. I am new to the game and I wanted to ask something. I hope this is the proper thread to ask. I am playing the game [P.s And I must say I like it] on US server. I am from India so I am getting these delays. Is it possible that these delays are…
  • Pat -

Replied to the thread Mage SP builds.

Wands can't inflict critical hits so I always tell folks to go full element and the rest in attack. Except for Dark Gunner I would definitely put full attack and the rest element. Attack increases critical damage which a mage is incapable of doing apart…