Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Cheater] Server UK-Noscitadel

kitcalie

Guess Who Will Write After You V3

Jekyll

Help me)

SkyDrive

Pinned PVP-Event (Poll)

Yumiix

What are you listening to right now?

Poro

Recent Activities

• kitcalie -

Replied to the thread [Cheater] Server UK-Noscitadel.

To report players you need to go through support: nostale.support.gameforge.com/index.php?fld=en not the forums as we can not do anything wit these reports on the forum.
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread Guess Who Will Write After You V3.

Quote from Racordany: “nope omegaloooooooooooooooooooooooool ” Quote from Moony: “Raco ”
  • SkyDrive -

Replied to the thread Help me).

Hi ^^ Since this thread is about a question, I'm going to move it to a proper section. Regards!
  • Kacchan -

As far as i know it, it's bug. I know some people who has that many of wins, all of them are/were low levels recently. Some of them submited tickets. Also aot gives gold/rep/ex and medals for it, as you can see they don't even have rep also 1lv and there…
  • Dicrix -

Not really, i saw another 2 characters more with different numbers and rare names.
  • -Phenomenal- -

Pretty sure it is a visual bug, otherwise it would take about 71 years for that amount of AoT rounds. :D
  • Dicrix -

Posted the thread [Cheater] Server UK-Noscitadel.

Thread
    Greetings. Im not sure if the right place , so notify me if im wrong. recently on UK-Noscitadel i found someone lvl 1 and lvl 3 with a huge amount of points "Arena of talents" if im not wrong arena on talent if for people lvl 30-99 so those little…