Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday November 21st 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CET. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart. The Halloween Event will stay at least one week longer.

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Maintenance - 21.11.18 (9.00h CET)

Lady Sky

What are you listening to right now?

Chaosbringer

Guess Who Will Write After You V3

Kacchan

The Last Post Wins V7

Kacchan

Техобслуживание 21.11.2018

Recent Activities

• Lady Sky -

Replied to the thread Maintenance - 21.11.18 (9.00h CET).

Good morning :) The scheduled maintenance is now over and the servers are available again Have fun playing!
  • Chaosbringer -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

• Kacchan -

Replied to the thread Guess Who Will Write After You V3.

Lithuanians don't really care about football it's kinda dead tbh like super dead. People only really care about basketball. But even there people mostly care only about gettin a reason to drink. I mean like 98% of people probably didn't even knew about
  • Kacchan -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V7.

I won't probably get a chance to even participate in it <3
  • Naerys -

oh yea Luxx it must be annoying...waiting whole year before u get chance to win something :P
  • Naerys -

Liked Luxx’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V7.

Like (Post)
    go get them! btw, it's almost time to start the last post of 2018 thread. Finally a chance for me to win too!
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread Guess Who Will Write After You V3.

Jekyll says : Quote from Jekyll: “I don't care? Pinka ” But Jekyll feels inside like : ZKsw8VX.jpg Regardless Jekyll is next !
  • Luxx -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

It's a bit different, not sure if you'll like it, but it is what i'm listening to right now: youtube.com/watch?v=t4382UVl0oc
  • Luxx -

go get them! btw, it's almost time to start the last post of 2018 thread. Finally a chance for me to win too!