Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RULES OF NATURE V1

Pinkamena

graslinn raid ?

WinnyYerg

Reasons why i love Nostale.

WinnyYerg

Special Maintenance - TODAY at 16:30h (CEST)

Aureli

Rexxar - The Hunt Begins

Jekyll

Recent Activities

• Pinkamena -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Everywhere is GoT talk. I'll be glad when it's all over... || (Hidden Content)
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for…
  • darkness-metal -

• Cherish -

Everywhere is GoT talk. I'll be glad when it's all over... || (Hidden Content)
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Morgoth: “(Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content)
  • Morgoth -

• Kacchan -

Quote from Pinkamena: “ I don't really like Sansa whatsoever since she is like one of these high school girls as when you told them a secret it takes like 50 seconds till the whole school finds out. ” DO I SMELL SCHOOL PTSD?!
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Naerys: “i still hate Sansa, she is soooo annoying after Dany´s death i was just wondering WTH DROGON IS TAKING HER BODY AWAY? I suppose he ate her or idk. ” Because she was his mother afterall and whatever North would had decide to do…
  • ~Galaco~ -

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD. I know…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from darkness-metal: “sorry to say this but what are you all talking about ;s ” sorry to say this but this is RULES OF NATURE