Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof

graslinn raid ?

WinnyYerg

Reasons why i love Nostale.

WinnyYerg

Special Maintenance - TODAY at 16:30h (CEST)

Aureli

Rexxar - The Hunt Begins

Jekyll

Recent Activities

• Gandalof -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from darkness-metal: “sorry to say this but what are you all talking about ;s ” sorry to say this but this is RULES OF NATURE
  • darkness-metal -

sorry to say this but what are you all talking about ;s
  • Morgoth -

• Naerys -

i still hate Sansa, she is soooo annoying after Dany´s death i was just wondering WTH DROGON IS TAKING HER BODY AWAY? I suppose he ate her or idk.
  • Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    (Hidden Content)
  • Naerys -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pinkamena: “(Hidden Content) ” 0oYW3Ta.jpg hehe "We just need 6 episodes to wrap up the story" 683mjwgvpbz21.jpg (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) episode 06 board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…dc9920b3c27149a6fa912aeb6
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Pinkamena: “(Hidden Content) ” 0oYW3Ta.jpghehe "We just need 6 episodes to wrap up the story" 683mjwgvpbz21.jpg (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) episode 06 board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…dc9920b3c27149a6fa912aeb6
  • WinnyYerg -

Replied to the thread graslinn raid ?.

Wait... Is that a real event? I just thought it was a boring raid for nosmallers Alt S
  • WinnyYerg -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Jekyll: “SO FUNNY I CANT LOOT YAY ” I know right? That's the most funny bug, or that bug where you get 1hit from 1 mob and instantly die lol, like, get hit by a 6.2 mob having a nice armour, nice res, and SURPRISE MADAFAKA 1 SHOOTED! Pretty…
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from WinnyYerg: “super funny Cam Bug whre you can't see anything ” or super funny fafnir raid camera bug that they said they fixed but still occurs quite often in raids. SO FUNNY I CANT LOOT YAY love it