Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll

Forum settings

Morgoth

Login bug?

Morgoth

What are you listening to right now?

Jekyll

Current Server issues

Morgoth

Recent Activities

• Jekyll -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Quote from Edlyn: “I‘m like a ghost, you will never know ” Preeeetty sure you have other things to do irl than stalking on forums... so.. I am convinced that you will disappear again :ninja:
  • Edlyn -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Edlyn: “I can stalk everyone here while I'm not at home ” Edlyn: I can stalk everyone Also Edlyn: But am I gonna?
  • Edlyn -

• Jekyll -

Quote from Edlyn: “I can stalk everyone here while I'm not at home ” Edlyn: I can stalk everyone Also Edlyn: But am I gonna?
  • Edlyn -

No prob, I was gone like for AGES, but now I have a shortcut on my phone so I can stalk everyone here while I'm not at home.
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Gandalof: “Rick Shapiro DESTROYS leftist Jekyll with FACTS and LOGIC. ” You goddamn right I am leftist, but I see no destruction. Quote from Gandalof: “with FACTS and LOGIC obviously. ” I'll just admit that my joke was bad and end it.…
  • Edlyn -

What is this... moderator? Something to eat?
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Jekyll: “destroyed with what, exactly? ” with FACTS and LOGIC obviously. Rick Shapiro DESTROYS leftist Jekyll with FACTS and LOGIC.
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread Forum settings.

Quote from OneMan: “Hello, since our Czech forum are going to be shut down and we are going to have our newest information here on this one with you guys, I just want to ask if there is a way to mute some threads or even whole part of forum. For…
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Gandalof: “nah fam u got DESTROYED. even morgirth had to step in and close the thread to end your suffering ” destroyed with what, exactly? The person clearly isnt a regular forum user and they are clearly unaware of local relationships…