Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RULES OF NATURE V2

Morgoth

Chaosbringer memorial

Morgoth

Mother Nature thread

Gandalof

The Last Post Wins V10

Gandalof

What are you listening to right now?

KronoS

Recent Activities

• Heaven -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Chaosbringer memorial.

Like (Post)
    What? Also that happens when we remove a "lost person"(bot) thread, they are not being auto-activated anymore that's why you don't see them. (That's also the reason Rick could not post several stuff and we had to activate his posts)
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

I am actually laughing more than I should have to this
  • Morgoth -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “you underestimate his powers do you know what this is? this is morghot spell that he casted upon these cursed lands. and with it he has full control of this domain, and bittersweet is nothing but a pawn in his hands. the…
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread Chaosbringer memorial.

What? Also that happens when we remove a "lost person"(bot) thread, they are not being auto-activated anymore that's why you don't see them. (That's also the reason Rick could not post several stuff and we had to activate his posts)
  • Gandalof -

Wrote a comment on TheRealDeepStriker’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I found a note with your name
    And a picture of us
    Even though it was framed
    And covered in dust
    It's the map in my mind that sends me on my way
    They say it's never too late
    To stop being afraid
    And there is no one else here
    So why should I wait?
    And in…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Cherish: “Unfortunately, as a team member, I thought it best to ruin it with that little addition to avoid any confusion and a reader taking it seriously. ” and this is why you're always going to be a second-rate roaster. you have good…
  • Cherish -

Quote from Gandalof: “that was good until you ruined it with that little "joke" in a spoiler.first of all, your "invisible word" or "secret word" or whatever you wanna call it is much more noticeable when you put it behind a big o'l spoiler. second of…