Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

NosTale News wrote:

#####Hey, my name’s Leo!

As you might have noticed, I’m a turtle, and today’s a very special day for me – that’s right, 23rd May is World Turtle Day! What better reason could there be for a very special random box. And best of all, it’s got my name on it!#####

Some people call me a coward, but that’s not really fair. The truth is… well, I’m shy is all. But not if the right music’s playing. Then I really come out of my shell!

So how about it? Wouldn’t you like to have a party animal like me as your pet? With a bit of good luck, you’ll find me as the jackpot in Leo’s Random Box. You can buy it in the NosMall between 23rd and 30th May 2019.

Everyone wants to have me. Understandable really. But as I’m rather shy, I won’t climb into every box. Still, no need to worry, there are loads of other great items waiting for you in the random boxes.

Leo’s Random Box contains 1 random item:

• Jackpot: Leo the Coward
    • Fairy
  • New

NosTale News wrote:

#####Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday May 22nd 2019 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time. #####

What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart.

Your NosTale-Team

Source: en-blog-nostale.gameforge.com/…d-maintenance-22-05-2019/
  • New

NosTale News wrote:

#####Treasure chests contain amazing riches, but sometimes they can be hard to open. Fortunately that’s not a problem for people with Treasure Chest Skeleton Keys. Thanks to the 3 new boxes, you can stock up on these keys… and if lady luck is smiling, you’ll reap twice the amount!#####

Between 21st and 24th May 2019 (11 AM CEST), you can pick up Skeleton Keys in the NosMall – the perfect tool for veritable treasure hunters!

The Skeleton Key Boxes are available in three different sizes:

• Small Skeleton Key Boxes contain 10 Treasure Chest Skeleton Keys
    • Medium Skeleton Key Boxes contain 20 Treasure Chest Skeleton Keys
    • Large Skeleton Key Boxes contain 50 Treasure Chest Skeleton Keys

When you buy a box, you have the chance to get twice the amount of keys contained. The chances of success depend on the size of the bundle.

A different number of keys are required to open treasure chests depending on rarity.

Good

Recent Activities

• Aureli -

Posted the thread [23–30/5] Leo Hops into a Random Box for World Turtle Day!.

Thread
    Quote from NosTale News: “#####Hey, my name’s Leo! As you might have noticed, I’m a turtle, and today’s a very special day for me – that’s right, 23rd May is World Turtle Day! What better reason could there be for a very special random box.…
  • Delox -

Liked WinnyYerg’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “SO FUNNY I CANT LOOT YAY ” I know right? That's the most funny bug, or that bug where you get 1hit from 1 mob and instantly die lol, like, get hit by a 6.2 mob having a nice armour, nice res, and SURPRISE MADAFAKA 1 SHOOTED! Pretty…
  • Delox -

Liked WinnyYerg’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “That's why I 'love' nostale. ” Reasons why I "love" NosTale? Hmmm.. I think it's funny bugs lol Like, that super funny Cam Bug whre you can't see anything, or that awesome bug where your pet doesn't "move" the mobs just think…
  • [01.07-31.07] НосМаркет в NosTale.ru: проходите рейды и получайте за это крутые призы ;3 Наконец пришло время для события, которое мы обещали вам! Это…