Nostale UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday August 23rd 2017 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable.
    What will be changed?
    - Some Valhalla UI fixes.
    - The item names that were incorrect since last week will be changed back to the up to date translation.

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nosmall Item Prices and Happy Hours

The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff

About our server sad future

DawnOfRoses

Maintenance - 23.08.17

Lady Sky

Krem Turtle bug

FixThisPlease

Recent Activities

• Feena- -

Posted the thread Nosmall Item Prices and Happy Hours.

Thread
    I'm wondering why there is no such an event for support nosmallers.Im not a nosmaller but it affects me alot.Currently wof price +90k,boa 410k and tower tarot 350k nosmedal price almost 5m.We have less nosmallers day and day and server is dying day and…
  • Ruff -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

• DawnOfRoses -

Replied to the thread About our server sad future.

When pointing out the difference between high level and low level I didn't mean to say that high levels are overpowered or money grubbers. What I was trying to point out is a giant rift that is currently appearing in the game. You start having players…
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from DawnOfRoses: “You clearly haven't played in a while then. The rate has been steady at around 1:70. Yes, you get people selling at 1:68k, however you also get lots of people selling at 1:75k. Seal farming is a joke, if you actually sit down…
  • Bravious -

Quote from DawnOfRoses: “The biggest problem in this game is the imbalance between high levels and low levels. A high level can make 1b instantly if he gets lucky in a raid ” Wow a raid where I can instantly make 1b? That's a bit of an…
  • invisibleman -

to be honest i've been playing this game for a long time and many others too.if you have been talking about lvling up go do tses and side quest/sunflower quest it give exp thought it is not much but enjoy the game man...i used to hunt like almost 20 hrs…
  • nicoumali06 -

Wrote a comment on nicoumali06’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Seriously? do I always need too reinstall nos everytime there's an update? I just got a new laptop and everytime there's a new update nostale won't work when I click start. can anyone help me with this? thanks
  • Lady Sky -

Replied to the thread Maintenance - 23.08.17.

Good morning! The maintenance is now over :)
  • DawnOfRoses -

Quote from Ms.Makintosh: “There are a lot of "imbalances" between high levels, which isn't nice, but you get what you get. I myself have a Champion level 30 (at the moment) character, and yet I do not get to do the "good" raids, simply because there…
  • Ms.Makintosh -

There are a lot of "imbalances" between high levels, which isn't nice, but you get what you get. I myself have a Champion level 30 (at the moment) character, and yet I do not get to do the "good" raids, simply because there are 2 people in the server…