Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Login bug?

Poro

Current Server issues

Morgoth

Login Bug V.2.

Rexxar

What are you listening to right now?

PickusRickus

The Last Post Wins V10

Morgoth

Recent Activities

• Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Current Server issues.

Like (Post)
    Alright this time for real the issue has been solved. Servers are back online. Thank you for your patience and have fun playing!
  • PickusRickus -

Like (Post)
    Alright this time for real the issue has been solved. Servers are back online. Thank you for your patience and have fun playing!
  • Poro -

Replied to the thread Login bug?.

Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Poro: “D: omg what happened again? ” I am getting meme-bullied, other than that some login-issues that we are trying to solve. ” normal day for morgoth ” Sounds fun!
  • Poro -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Login bug?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Poro: “D: omg what happened again? ” I am getting meme-bullied, other than that some login-issues that we are trying to solve.
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Login bug?.

Quote from Morgoth: “Servers are back online! Enjoy playing again ^^ ” e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Morgoth: “Enjoy playing again ” Unfortunately the issues are still on-going. We will do…
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread Current Server issues.

• Naerys -

Liked Racordany’s post in the thread Login bug?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Poro: “D: omg what happened again? ” I am getting meme-bullied, other than that some login-issues that we are trying to solve. ” normal day for morgoth
  • Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Login bug?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Poro: “D: omg what happened again? ” I am getting meme-bullied, other than that some login-issues that we are trying to solve.
  • Kinishinai -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “Enjoy playing again ” Unfortunately the issues are still on-going. We will do our best to solve this situation so please be patient! We will let you know once its completely fixed. - Once again apologies for the inconvenience.