Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Chaosbringer memorial

Gandalof

Maintenance - 24.07.2019

Техобслуживание 24.07.2019

RULES OF NATURE V2

Morgoth

Mother Nature thread

Gandalof

Recent Activities

• Cherish -

Wrote a comment on Rexxar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Welcome! :D
    (You're welcoming everyone else and it's looking a little quiet here)
  • Phi -

Liked Morry’s post in the thread Техобслуживание 24.07.2019.

Like (Post)
    maintenance.pngУважаемые игроки! Завтра будет еженедельное техобслуживание. Точное время: Среда, 24 июля 2019 приблизительно с 10:00 по 13:00 МСК. В это время будут недоступны как сервера, так и сайт игры. Изменения: - Обычная…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Chaosbringer memorial.

N8NC1oI.png context: morgoth is telling our lord to respect the heathen rules
  • Morgoth -

Posted the thread Maintenance - 24.07.2019.

Thread
    maintenance.pngHey NosPlayers, Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance. When exactly? Wednesday, July 24th 2019 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time. What will be
  • Morry -

Posted the thread Техобслуживание 24.07.2019.

Thread
    maintenance.pngУважаемые игроки! Завтра будет еженедельное техобслуживание. Точное время: Среда, 24 июля 2019 приблизительно с 10:00 по 13:00 МСК. В это время будут недоступны как сервера, так и сайт игры. Изменения: - Обычная…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “is that so? is that why RigorX Male Enhancement post still appear on the game's general discussion section? ” Well no clue on that one, but here is proof that theres currently 2 non-activated bot posts in general section that I…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “What? Also that happens when we remove a "lost person"(bot) thread, they are not being auto-activated anymore that's why you don't see them. (That's also the reason Rick could not post several stuff and we had to activate his…
  • Naerys -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Like (Post)
    I am actually laughing more than I should have to this
  • Naerys -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “ur not supposed to use ur hand to scratch your head, you're supposed to raise them in the air to lend me your powers ” 1. Even a fraction of my power would be far too strong for you to handle 2. I'm going to follow your own…
  • Naerys -

Liked Cherish’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “you underestimate his powers do you know what this is? this is morghot spell that he casted upon these cursed lands. and with it he has full control of this domain, and bittersweet is nothing but a pawn in his hands. the…