Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

NosPlayers,

due to the issues after today's scheduled maintenance we need to perform a special maintenance starting at 14.30h CET. We are sorry for the short notice, unfortunately since several bugs were reported about this patch, we need to remove it and go back to the previous version until the issues can be fixed (the patch would be reimplemented then). Please be aware that this could cause some smaller visual bugs and issues.

Also, this means that the changes announced for today won't be there anymore, and the Winter Event will be active again (but without decoration and quests).

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
    We will inform you as soon as the servers will be available again.

Your NosTale Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Guess Who Will Write After You V3

Ruff

The Last Post Wins V7

Gandalof

me irl

Gandalof

How does partner SP upgrade work?

ariyoshi

What are some good skill levels for Aegir?

ariyoshi

Recent Activities

• Ruff -

Replied to the thread Guess Who Will Write After You V3.

• Racordany -

not that funny loool also pete is this guy: (Hidden Content) next one is cherish
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V7.

Quote from Pete: “US is not dead, yet. >:P ” BRUH.. ill give ya that one but.. west side best side
  • Gandalof -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V7.

Like (Post)
    #westside #2pac Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “Me... sometimes and some other servers ” ayyy, ok a question for u then. which side is better, west side or east side? and what other server? ”
  • Pete -

US is not dead, yet. >:P I mean respect for tupac, and the others... but when you actually see the east coast rappers.. Eastside all the way:p Quote from Kacchan: “#westside #2pac Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “Me... sometimes and some…
  • Pete -

• Kacchan -

#westside #2pac Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “Me... sometimes and some other servers ” ayyy, ok a question for u then. which side is better, west side or east side? and what other server? ”
  • Racordany -

• TheRealDeepStriker -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread me irl.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Gandalof: “k7neRpw.png This post is brought to you by Pewdiepie, GO SUKRIBE NOW TSERIES IS KNOCKING ON THE DOOR. thx ” Should've been SS, cuz y'know, killing 2 birds with 1 stone x'D ” no u
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread me irl.

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Gandalof: “k7neRpw.png This post is brought to you by Pewdiepie, GO SUKRIBE NOW TSERIES IS KNOCKING ON THE DOOR. thx ” Should've been SS, cuz y'know, killing 2 birds with 1 stone x'D ” no u