Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V10

Pinkamena

Hey, someone can help me the problem gameforge dont work for install nostale.

Forum settings

Morgoth

Login bug?

Morgoth

What are you listening to right now?

Jekyll

Recent Activities

• Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “Rick Shapiro DESTROYS leftist Jekyll with FACTS and LOGIC. ” You goddamn right I am leftist, but I see no destruction.Quote from Gandalof: “with FACTS and LOGIC…
  • Pinkamena -

Replied to a comment by Gandalof on Racordany’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Don't be like that, queer hold no negative meaning (today atleast) it's just a term used to describe non-straight people,that's all.
    But enough of me babbling, keep your cute arguing going. XD
  • PickusRickus -

My man Rick destroying people with facts, just doing what every Rick should do.. Wow, Rick! Great moves, keep it up, proud of you!
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Baal: “You seem to be a fan of ben shapiro, not sure why. ” no, im a fan of Rick Shapiro. get it right. and why? because he COMPLETELY DESTROYED jerkyll with FACTS and LOGIC Quote from Baal: “He is not even Sam Harris/Richard Dawkins…
  • Baal -

Quote from Edlyn: “I‘m like a ghost, you will never know ” Unless you smell like fart.. Quote from Gandalof: “Rick Shapiro DESTROYS leftist Jekyll with FACTS and LOGIC. ” You seem to be a fan of ben shapiro, not sure why. He is not even Sam…
  • I used ticked and them told me just reinstall and don't use vpn but I never used vpn for nostale us and them bequited around 2 days ago .. then no one ans back to me.. could someone can zip all file at folder game and I will open all this for try fixed…
  • Baal -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Rick: “you are a moderator? if not just shut up ” woooshSomeone doesnt understand a simple joke, instantly went aggressive mode. :thumbup: ” you are a moderator? if not just shut up
  • I used ticked and them told me just reinstall and don't use vpn but I never used vpn for nostale us and them bequited around 2 days ago .. then no one ans back to me.. could someone can zip all file at folder game and I will open all this for try fixed…
  • Naerys -

Liked Edlyn’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    I‘m like a ghost, you will never know
  • Naerys -

Liked Edlyn’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    No prob, I was gone like for AGES, but now I have a shortcut on my phone so I can stalk everyone here while I'm not at home.