Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday July 18th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart.

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V6

Niko

Rainbow battle rework (War mode)

TheHealersGod

Maru buff and Hawk buff (from 1sp of archer)

ariyoshi

Venus Costume

TheHealersGod

More uses for 'limited' items

Bittersweet

Recent Activities

• Niko -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

If the router will work i'll do the marathon with you
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from Niko: “Can i spam until i count 800 ? I want to win this lol ” Thats the spirit ! Unfortunately no. But tommorow im free all day and we can have a spamming marathon,eventually if we manage to make 100 posts a day,we will start the game in…
  • Niko -

Can i spam until i count 800 ? I want to win this lol
  • Pinkamena -

C'mon guys,don't fight,let's just get along ! Now change the topic to whatever you like,who will win this year Last Post Wins for example.
  • Niko -

Liked TheHealersGod’s post in the thread Rainbow battle rework (War mode).

Like (Post)
    as a support for @Niko thread i would suggest those idea to help improve the family experience points (FXP), we have in game 4 ranking: 1-Popularity 2-Rep.Ranking 3-Point(S) 4-Family how ever for 1,2,3 we know that top 3 of every section…
  • Niko -

Liked TheHealersGod’s post in the thread Venus Costume.

Like (Post)
    hi guys :) its happens that alot of us use to love how venus look so beautiful epic with that dress, so i do ask if we could get the dress as costume for Female ;( ;( ;( . the effect dress would be nice if walk speed or damage reflect. and the umbrella can…
  • Niko -

Quote from Pinkamena: “Normal Mage class have extra spells. There is a summer event that raise them up to 70 instantly. There are extra NPC's in Port Alveus and dummies. And posibly more but i can't remember right now. ” You also forgot the recycle…
  • Niko -

@TheHealersGod I do like drawing but i'm not good at it. The only thing good that i've created was this GIF youtu.be/HaKzKiHX454
  • TheHealersGod -

Replied to the thread Rainbow battle rework (War mode).

as a support for @Niko thread i would suggest those idea to help improve the family experience points (FXP), we have in game 4 ranking: 1-Popularity 2-Rep.Ranking 3-Point(S) 4-Family how ever for 1,2,3 we know that top 3 of every section…
  • ariyoshi -

Replied to the thread Maru buff and Hawk buff (from 1sp of archer).

based on what i know: nobody can give you an exact answer for this most likely since formulas for damage calcs posted online are outdated. however, based on trial and error, maru buff does not work vs. hawk from what ive seen. and whether your hit rate…