Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?

Brongi

any good next event planning ?

Gandalof

Reasons why i love Nostale.

Gandalof

RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof

What are you listening to right now?

Baal

Recent Activities

• Brongi -

Replied to the thread Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?.

Quote from Asar: “Quote from Brongi: “10/20% means that 1 out of 5 should stun. plus i'm not talking about the combo moves. out of the 4 combo moves 2 stun 100% and 1 60% ” 1 out of 5 should stun if you are level 50 and you can't afford anti debuff…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread any good next event planning ?.

Quote from nasrok34: “Quote from Gandalof: “no, the answer is from greni raid. ibra and r6 relic does not give fake bow. you are right about act6 boss though. ” no it gives. i know people who get fake sword from these relics but idk chance to get…
  • nasrok34 -

Quote from Gandalof: “no, the answer is from greni raid. ibra and r6 relic does not give fake bow. you are right about act6 boss though. ” no it gives. i know people who get fake sword from these relics but idk chance to get it. If they dont change…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Jekyll: “@Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic. This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    @Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic. This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was going on beforehand.
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

@Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic. This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was going on beforehand.
  • Asar -

Quote from Brongi: “10/20% means that 1 out of 5 should stun. plus i'm not talking about the combo moves. out of the 4 combo moves 2 stun 100% and 1 60% ” 1 out of 5 should stun if you are level 50 and you can't afford anti debuff items
  • Gandalof -

Quote from ariyoshi: “your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that once again you didnt understand me - private message me your specific issue and i will answer. for example: Q - Where should I level outside of lod for lvl 8x range A -…
  • Brongi -

10/20% means that 1 out of 5 should stun. plus i'm not talking about the combo moves. out of the 4 combo moves 2 stun 100% and 1 60%
  • nasrok34 -

Quote from ariyoshi: “your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that once again you didnt understand me - private message me your specific issue and i will answer. ” problem is i know answer too. for example i write you i need fake eq…