Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear NosPlayers,

over the last year one of the main topics of discussion in our communities has been the possibility of a Server Merge.
    We understand that the population of some servers is an issue that concerns you, and we have good news: Yes, there will be a server merge in NosTale!
    In fact one of the main tasks for the NosTale team in 2018 will be this project.

Please understand that as this will be the first time we ever do this in NosTale, we cannot really give you an estimation right now about how long this will take.
    This is a big project with a lot of technical requirements, so it might take some time. No, we don't have an exact date yet, nor an exact list of servers/communities that will be merged.
    We just wanted to let you know that this is one of our main projects for this year and we will continue monitoring the situation of the servers to ensure that we take the appropriate measures.
    Of course your feedback is always very welcome!

We will keep you updated with any news…
  • New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday January 17th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CET. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart.

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

About our sad future PART.2

cooldee1111

The Last Post Wins V6

DatHolyMage

Got a few questions (archer)

Pahlsen

Count To 30 Before a Mod/GM/Admin Posts v3

DatHolyMage

Racordany - Raco whuat?

Racordany

Recent Activities

• cooldee1111 -

Replied to the thread About our sad future PART.2.

Quote from Baal: “Tbh, Idk what to feel with this merge thing. In a way, its ok (because I got decent characters in uk) but at the same time its not because I already started fresh in US and its a good thing because everything is so young, active and…
  • DatHolyMage -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

• Baal -

Tbh, Idk what to feel with this merge thing. In a way, its ok (because I got decent characters in uk) but at the same time its not because I already started fresh in US and its a good thing because everything is so young, active and new. Ofc, both sides…
  • cooldee1111 -

Quote from Aard: “Quote from Pinkamena: “As long as it merges with another server then US one then is ok. ” Hahahahaha i hope you get cancer soon ” That's uncalled for... Avoid being that rude Aard, and let's not get off-topic please. :|
  • Naerys -

well mine remaining exams are from Management and the second one is from methods of research...
  • Pinkamena -

Quote from DatHolyMage: “ooh I love those :P I had a couple of exams this week but they were easy ” Yeah,i can't wait for the session to be over ! and top see that i passed them all ! Eurovision Fever comming soon too ! :D
  • Pinkamena -

Liked DatHolyMage’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Like (Post)
    ooh I love those :P I had a couple of exams this week but they were easy
  • DatHolyMage -

ooh I love those :P I had a couple of exams this week but they were easy