Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Upgrade event bugged?

Aureli

Dynamax raids

Gandalof

RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof

Request winter raid event

Morgoth

What are you listening to right now?

jesse100190

Recent Activities

• Aureli -

Replied to the thread Upgrade event bugged?.

No, it´s exactly what was announced: " - 50% higher chance when gambling. An increased chance to change a weapon or equipment item’s rarity level up to max. level 7 (or level 8 for champion gear). This reduces the risk of the item being destroyed on a…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Aureli: “Hello :) Just checked with the team again and the rare levels were not touched by the event. The 50+% apply to the overall chance to have a successful bet, while the chances for each rarelevel stayed the same. ” in other words, this…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Aureli’s post in the thread Upgrade event bugged?.

Like (Post)
    Hello :) Just checked with the team again and the rare levels were not touched by the event. The 50+% apply to the overall chance to have a successful bet, while the chances for each rarelevel stayed the same.
  • Aureli -

Hello :) Just checked with the team again and the rare levels were not touched by the event. The 50+% apply to the overall chance to have a successful bet, while the chances for each rarelevel stayed the same.
  • Racordany -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Request winter raid event.

Like (Post)
    Not sure what this is about but I am gonna close this. Winter event is only around... you guessed it winter! and that's why its called winter event. A seasonal event will never happen outside of their seasonal time. (Summer for summer, Easter for Easter…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Dynamax raids.

Quote from Jekyll: “Well. I dont really know how it is possible to make a raid that needs a tank and healer 100% when people have fps. Block fps? but for +38+ holy heal is useless. ” sure, whatever it takes. it isn't about healing specifically, i…
  • Morgoth -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread Dynamax raids.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gandalof: “(like needing tank and healer, not just 15 dps) ” Well. I dont really know how it is possible to make a raid that needs a tank and healer 100% when people have fps. Block fps? but for +38+ holy heal is useless. Quote from…
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread Dynamax raids.

Quote from Gandalof: “(like needing tank and healer, not just 15 dps) ” Well. I dont really know how it is possible to make a raid that needs a tank and healer 100% when people have fps. Block fps? but for +38+ holy heal is useless. Quote from…
  • Gandalof -

Posted the thread Dynamax raids.

Thread
    the idea is simple. it is to have "Dynamax" version of older raids that no longer being done (from cuby to slade, maybe even ibra at this point). what's a "Dynamax" raid you ask? well.. im glad you asked! in simple terms, everything becomes BIG no no,…