Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Reasons why i love Nostale.

Rexxar

any good next event planning ?

nasrok34

RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof

What are you listening to right now?

Jekyll

Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?

Yaouank

Recent Activities

• Rexxar -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from PickusRickus: “Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:( ” You can post links without needing approval once you have at least 10 posts.
  • nasrok34 -

Replied to the thread any good next event planning ?.

Quote from ariyoshi: “ive told you plenty of times im willing to answer questions on how to get better ” everyone says open alt accounts. you will say same too. otherwise they say minigames or join all ic's for money making. i am opposite side of…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “like what? ” well... Distasteful clothing? ” what's distasteful about it? Quote from Jekyll: “@Pinkamena expect two of your posts to be edited - one with flashy gif and the other one because of the f…
  • ~Galaco~ -

Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD. I know that neither of you are active anymore but…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Pinkamena’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A WARNING. ” Yep, that happened to me. #relatable ” #Reasonsi''love''nostale.
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from PickusRickus: “Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:( @Morgoth ” ahh nice. mods keep very dangerous criminals in check. this a reason why i love nostale.
  • Niko -

Liked Yaouank’s post in the thread Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?.

Like (Post)
    Yup the light elem is definitely a good run ! Enjoyable SP, quite op. For once : Entwell did good job Edit : But don't get fooled, having decent stuff is painfull. (hello 92's Gloves EQ, 89's armors...)
  • Niko -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Yaouank: “"standing" ” is that a freaking jojo reference??! the real MA sp3 trailer btw: youtube.com/watch?v=M2qSHZvUdQw
  • Jekyll -

Quote from Gandalof: “watch them not do anything about it at all just to spite you ” well the meme is still there. I once wrote effing with *'s and it still got edited. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: @Morgoth do your work properly