Nostale UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday August 16th 2017 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable.
    What will be changed?
    - Summer Event will end. The event items will be removed (check list below).
    - Valhalla Update Part 4 will be implemented. More information on our website.
    - [Bugfix] The damage shield of Princess Venus showed the wrong number on skill grades A and S. This will be fixed.

Your NosTale-Team

List of event items that will be deleted: Pirate SP (Event), Pirate Seal, Part of the Pirate SP (Event), Pirate's Do-Rag, Mariner's Symbol, O'Peng's Treasure Map, Lime Juice, Pirate SP Upgrade Scroll, Delicious Watermelon, Lola Lopear's Raid Seal, Dragon King's Raid box, Tortoise present, Ginseng Leaf, Wanderer's Chest, Foxy's Wonder Chest, Imp Raid box, Maru's Tiger Chest

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

raids fix... >.>

Krem Turtle bug

Bravious

Debugging

Bravious

Pinned Calvin Coach Corner's forum Clearance

DawnOfRoses

Costume Fusion How-to-?

DawnOfRoses

Recent Activities

• T0taliper -

Posted the thread raids fix... >.>.

Thread
    Hello, as everyone knows old/new raids (meteor/bushi/sheep) came out. you can collect them from mobing. just one problem. they're not working. and that sucks. when it will fixed up?. and why you create them if they dont working at the server?. please try…
  • Bravious -

Replied to the thread Krem Turtle bug.

Does its defense still raise when it's at low hp? If so then it might actually not be a bug since you wouldn't be able to control it with (A) attack or D/F to follow once it's hp is low,(yes you could just use potions but that's not the point). Therefore…
  • Bravious -

Replied to the thread Debugging.

I also agree with everything said here, there's also alot of other stuff that needs to be changed, but sometimes I feel like the people responsible for these shortcomings are just waiting for the game to die and never listen to the consumers mass…
  • Orphew -

Liked DawnOfRoses’s post in the thread Costume Fusion How-to-?.

Like (Post)
    There are quite a few restrictions. Sometimes it tells you that it won't work but not why it won't. Also make sure you put the items in the right space, it ends up being really weird. The base is the part with the effect that stays and the design is the…
  • DawnOfRoses -

Replied to the thread Calvin Coach Corner's forum Clearance.

I haven't been on the forum for a long time before I became active now. But the old structure was much better. A clear overview with better categories. I don't know if there are plans of changing the layout again at some point, but it would be worth…
  • DawnOfRoses -

Replied to the thread Costume Fusion How-to-?.

There are quite a few restrictions. Sometimes it tells you that it won't work but not why it won't. Also make sure you put the items in the right space, it ends up being really weird. The base is the part with the effect that stays and the design is the…
  • FixThisPlease -

Replied to the thread Krem Turtle bug.

Quote from DawnOfRoses: “I never knew they could hide! That's like the coolest thing ever. Not really maybe, but it's still awesome. I'm fighting with you! (I'm definitely catching a turtle next time i log on) ” Hahaha. Thank you, I really…
  • DawnOfRoses -

Posted the thread Debugging.

Thread
    I think when you look for new ideas you shouldn't always try think of wild things and complete changes. Why make it hard, when slight changes can already make gameplay more pleasant. For instance, fix the god awful dialogue in the game. The game…
  • DawnOfRoses -

Replied to the thread is anyone out there...?.

I wish I was more active. I'd make a fam with you, maybe you saw my post in the family section, I think we could work well together. I finish work on the 24th, if you still up for it we could make a fam together after that? I don't care for level to be…
  • darkness-metal -

Replied to the thread Getting rid of pets in Miniland?.

talk to eva in nosville there item that look like a box for 5k gold but dunno the name edit : it call pet collector