Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

NosTale News wrote:

#####The Women’s World Cup in France is progressing to the knock-out stages, and the fans are going wild with excitement. NosVille has also come down with a case of football fever. Join the fun and head over to the NosMall where you’ll find bushtails in the jerseys of your favourite national side, available until 8th July.#####

The noise ramps up in the stadium, the crowd cheering wildly as their team push forward for another attack. A beautiful looping cross from the wings, it’s headed on towards the box… She takes it full on the volley and… GOOOOOOAAL!!! What a beautiful strike, that calls for celebration! It’s time to slip on your team’s jersey and cheer with your Football Bushi. What better way to show your support as the Women’s World Cup enters the final stages.

The Football Bushtails have a 10% chance of giving your enemies a Blackout.

The fan set, consisting of cap and jersey, not only looks

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Reasons why i love Nostale.

XsafouaneX

/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

Morgoth

Dynamax raids

Gandalof

RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof

[21–24/6/2019] Event: Triple Fortune

Recent Activities

• XsafouaneX -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Gandalof: “ why did u even bother doing all these challenges for some useless rewards. even if u got that 1% you just wasted your time for no reason. so i dont even feel bad for you. ” prntscr.com/o6h6g1 + i love all the challenge nostale…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “morgirth not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. ” People not being able to understand basic things and…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “morgirth not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. ” People not being able to understand basic things and then say others have…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “morgirth not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. ” People not being able to understand basic things and then say others have low IQ instead of them is…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “600 IQ outplay steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale. ” I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “The irony here is also why I love Nostale ” I beg to differ, there is no twisting incoming from me. However, whether you feel the need to expose such blatant hypocrisy you may do so with concrete evidence and argumentative…
  • Gandalof -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “I call it 2 birds 1 stone. ” I call it 1 stone 1 wrong recipient and 1 missed target People twisting the story is another reason I love nostale.
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\.

Quote from Gandalof: “sigh.. i tried to make it as clear as possible. i never said if i believe what was said (i dont even need to "believe" in this matter). ” I did not say you did, I said you can if you wish to. Quote from Gandalof: “i'm just…
  • Gandalof -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “That was mostly to bully Gandalof's post rather than steffie though Users misunderstanding my bully intentions is also why I love nostale ” Yet the bullying result recipient is Steffie. It's like if one throws something at…
  • Gandalof -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morgoth: “I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit. 2000 IQ comeback. ” This is bullying. ^ In context that you were doing the same stuff. Change-My-Mind.jpg SGMs pretending to be holy…