Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey NosPlayers,

Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.

When exactly? Wednesday July 18th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 11:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
    What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart.

Your NosTale-Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V6

Pinkamena

Query about the server from an Asian player.

maheshkun

WhoAmI?

Mage SP builds

Pat

Heat burn

Steffie

Recent Activities

• Pinkamena -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V6.

Obviously :D Shall we continue spamming ?
  • WhoAmI? -

Replied to the thread Log In Error.

Hi, I use W10, W8 and W7 ofc, you have to upgrade all the files. Try installing those programes wich it allows me to play pretty much every game perfectly Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1…
  • Niko -

• Pinkamena -

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “hearth lol. <3 What about you ? Water/Fire/Earth or Wind. ” I know it wasn't supposed to be answered by me, but I say WINDQuote from Pinkamena: “The Manticore survived. BTW. I like your perseverence,keep…
  • Niko -

• TheHealersGod -

Replied to the thread Query about the server from an Asian player..

i dont think there will be a different from client or steam because steam and end require to upload nostale, when did this delay start exactly? or are you new in game?you have to know that its not always the internet or the game is problem, i had almost…
  • TheHealersGod -

i did learn that joining a challenge with Niko will end by lose i perfectly love all gm's :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • Niko -

• Racordany -

"challange" already lost @Niko Also I dont know if I should go for the win or not