Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Mother Nature thread

Gandalof

The Last Post Wins V10

Gandalof

RULES OF NATURE V2

Naerys

What are you listening to right now?

KronoS

That's how NosTale works

Gandalof

Recent Activities

• Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Mother Nature thread.

it's about time i posted here again about our brutal yet loving mother. Jaguars have the strongest bite force relative to their size. They kill their prey by biting them through their skulls to sever the brain stem. k26AUae.gif
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Quote from Naerys: “No i dont! I just said i like the smell of a new book, but i like old books too! And i am re-reading my own books often. ” so you like both new and old smell eh? 075.jpg Quote from Morgoth: “I just pictured someone walking in…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V10.

Like (Post)
    I just pictured someone walking in a library or a book store just to smell books and then walk out while the cashier is watching them like poker face.
  • Naerys -

You know, books in library usually arent that new
  • Morgoth -

I just pictured someone walking in a library or a book store just to smell books and then walk out while the cashier is watching them like poker face.
  • Naerys -

No i dont! I just said i like the smell of a new book, but i like old books too! And i am re-reading my own books often.
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Naerys: “no i dont :pillepalle: well whatever ” ahhh i get it. you buy the book just to smell it for 5 mins and then never touch or read it ever again.
  • Naerys -

• Naerys -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V2.

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Gandalof: “dw she'll be out soon enough ” we all know Morgoth´s ultimate plan is to rule Nostale as the only Game admin... ” Wait, you do?! but how? I never said that to anyone. ” i have my…
  • Tulky -

Liked Baal’s post in the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Like (Post)