Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof

Reasons why i love Nostale.

Gandalof

Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?

Asar

any good next event planning ?

Morgoth

What are you listening to right now?

Baal

Recent Activities

• PickusRickus -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rexxar: “Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ” that's how nostale works (sometimes) Quote from Rexxar: “Edit: Actually, the reason why you could post it before is because you…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Morgoth: “I might be overprotecting on this one but better safe than sorry board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…9c4a6a2e744140b9e2dcad29d ” oh ship, for a moment while reading this i thought you closed the thread
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

I might be overprotecting on this one but better safe than sorry board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…9c4a6a2e744140b9e2dcad29d
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “is there any reason that happened? (let me guess, another bug that will never be fixed). because i also post just the link to youtube, i dont use any function or command or whatever. and it embeds it…
  • Morgoth -

Quote from Gandalof: “is there any reason that happened? (let me guess, another bug that will never be fixed). because i also post just the link to youtube, i dont use any function or command or whatever. and it embeds it automatically. ” Hopefully…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from Rexxar: “Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ” that's how nostale works (sometimes) Quote from Rexxar: “Edit: Actually, the reason why you could post it before is because you…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread any good next event planning ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nasrok34: “everyone says open alt accounts. you will say same too. otherwise they say minigames or join all ic's for money making. ” You can't really say what he will say based on what other people say. You could be right, you could be…
  • PickusRickus -

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from PickusRickus: “Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:( ” You can post links without needing approval once you have at least 10 posts. ” rExXaR hitting him with…
  • Asar -

Replied to the thread Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?.

Quote from Brongi: “Quote from Jekyll: “Imo new class is not as efficient as other classes. Martial artist has weak normal skills, very little "masses". If it has so little masses, why his 1o1 skills are so bad? New Light Sp utilizes combo points…
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread any good next event planning ?.

Quote from nasrok34: “everyone says open alt accounts. you will say same too. otherwise they say minigames or join all ic's for money making. ” You can't really say what he will say based on what other people say. You could be right, you could be…