You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Nostale UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lolox123

Green Expert

• "Lolox123" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 14th 2013

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 1:03am

SP7 and SP8 then SP9?

Hello NosTale community and players.

As you see soon will come sp7 dark sp then sp8 light sp cards.
And then what? Again same style? Fire 》Water》Darkness》Light...
How about if we combinate all 4 elements together to make all element SP.
That has 7skills and 2-3combo skills.
SP9 would be like secondary and main weapon same time.
On mage/swordman/archer it has every 1SP 1Skill.
For example.
SP9 mage has 9 Skills:

First: Red Magician Fire Lancer
2: Holy Mage healing skill
3: Blue Magician, frozen shield skill
4: dark gunner, ghost guardian skill
5: Volcano, Volcano Roar skill
6:Tide Lord, Water Bubble
7: (no information about SP7 SKILL)
8:(no information about SP8 SKILL)
9: The all element SP9 ult. My idea is that cast time is 1, 5second
All element sp9 ult gathers 4 element together and there is coming like that narut Beast Bomb.
There comes large black ball when gathers takes 1000mp and cd for 1, 5min

Suggest something else or comment on good and bad sides or if its good at all
Tyvm everyone

tserik;P

Red Experienced

Date of registration: Sep 15th 2012

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 11:51am

well sp 9 would be cool but not all elements together because it will be verry strong with full element and if sp 7 = lvl 85 sp8=90 then sp 9 =95 ?
after sp 8 they should make new element sps like terra element , leaf element , wind element etc like in pokemons xD i think new element sps will be great idea but anyway thats not gona happen because we already gave them many suggestion and they did nothing so xD

Ruff

Green Leader

Date of registration: Jul 20th 2011

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 10:16pm

I'd rather have a non-element SP, like leona.

Lolox123

Green Expert

• "Lolox123" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 14th 2013

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 11:34pm

I think that no ele like Leona would be nice and like tserik said if there would be more than 4ele it would be nice.
But what u think about those skills from other sp? And↓↓↓↓

Here is other ele that i remember

-Earth
-Life ( or what was it?)
- wind
- technology
-Magic

Tyvm everyone and enjoy 2014

Tig87

Green Battle Soldier

Date of registration: Aug 1st 2012

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 4:44am

I think that is asking to ruin the game you would then have to have a quad set of res if you wanted to go to arena or FC, and the quad res would have to be a higher % than what is available in game at the moment. Is pretty cool in theory but in practice that seems really OP.

Pinkamena

Blue Battle Soldier

Date of registration: Sep 12th 2014

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 12:16pm

technology cant be an element(cuz of the mge)
also propely technology isnt an element itself delete it from the list XD
Earth will work
I dunno about life, maybe you wanted to say air
since wk represent wild life already
If a new elemt will be added i bet the earth
I'm not rude,I'm just realistic

Athazel

Happy Fluffy Garlic

Date of registration: Jan 22nd 2009

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 2:29pm

This cannot happen. it cannot be all elements SP cause there isnt an all element fairy to boost it or you will have to keep changing fairies like when you are normal.

they wont make new elements

they wont combine all the elements to one fairy. (kinda OP you will have to train just 1 fairy and thats it) <(which sounds good to me LOL)

they wont make new SPs after this although my idea would be like

SP9>fire element all cards use secondary weapons

SP10>water element all cards use secondary weapons

SP11>Dark element swordie use secondary weapons mage and archer main weapons

SP12>light element swordie use main weapon mage and archer secondary weapons.

and thats it =P

Legendary17

Green Leader

Date of registration: May 3rd 2008

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 4:24pm

after sp8 comes act6, no more sp's till there is a need for them, sp1-4 = pve sp, sp5-8= pvp sp, so once sp8 is out all current areas of sp will be covered, then we can all look forward to act6, being able to use lv9 cellons which we should all rdy for 90+ accessories except they didnt change that from Se as there 90+ accessories are 80+ and the issue has never been reported

Pinkamena

Blue Battle Soldier

Monday, January 5th 2015, 6:48pm

Let's do some math shall we?
ppl selling foxys for 50 mil's
1 res set for any element(boot+glove) is 10 mil
4 elements=40mil, now you got all the res you need, and still better then upgrading sp too look fancy
now ppl are buying foxy for main reason cuz look how awsome she is,but honestly isnt op
a new element,new resistance for the begining will be more expensive but after 2 weeks will be like any other, 10mil
Pesronally a new element will make everything intersting
and i dissagre with atha -1000%,sorry to say *modbreak*
making a new repetitive sp series wil ruin everthing,afterall you ppl are so rich that you can buy everthing,a new element should be a problem for you?
I hope if gm's watch this, they will take atha post a joke and wont continue the game with same boring system

Luxx: Please try to be constructive. If you disagree, you can explain why witouth being offensive / starting flaming.
This post has already been reported.

Athazel

Happy Fluffy Garlic

Date of registration: Jan 22nd 2009

Monday, January 5th 2015, 7:18pm

its been said that they will not add a new element, been suggested before by koreans and got turned down.

either way
1) I was mostly sarcastic
2) nobody cares of our suggestions
3) I have 160k so you cannot call me rich
4) I never said a new element will be a problem for me personally but would be for the developers
5) having a dark/fire/water sp card using xbow sounds good to me. (and ofc not be like sader but actual cards that can be usable)
6) even if gm see this he cant do anything anyways
7) just cause is boring for you doesnt mean the idea is stupid or whatever. I might find your ideas stupid too but I dont see me posting anything like that and calling them stupid.
8] nobody asked you.
9) yes I reported your post because I can.
10) no I dont feel offended but whatever.

PS: if they make new element they will have to make 2 more sp cards for each class + new boots and gloves + fairies + idk what else, and they will simply not bother.

Ruff

Green Leader

Date of registration: Jul 20th 2011

Monday, January 5th 2015, 9:08pm

Monsters, the what else is monsters.

They could make an SP based off of the existing No-Element monsters. You know, like boings or the 35% no element Baby Chick in mine plains. Substitute element for a higher attack force and resistance, obviously would mainly be for PvP since element is the main thing for damage in PvE. Such a layout would have its positives and negatives, able to handle a much larger variety of opponents but lacking the high element damage you get when your opponent is wearing the wrong res. I'd think the damage increase for compensation (on a fully upgraded one) should be similar to that of 1/4 the element damage when someone isn't wearing the right resistance. I do not of course mean when someone has 0% resistance because 1/4 of that is insane, but maybe 1/4 for if they had 70% on and were hit by their opposing element not including shell enhancements since that would also make such an SP overpowered in damage calculations. I do not mean that in damage calculation they should get bonuses, I just mean when developing the SP they can look at our typical SP skills damage and element variables when they are maxed out and build and adjust the non elements skills damage to compensate for the very large damage difference you'd get from not having a fairy. This would undoubtedly make such an SP much stronger than other SPs when they are all level 20 since the bonus element you get as you raise element and attack maxing out your SP is much larger than what you get before using any SP points but necessary if it were to stand a chance at maxed levels. Still I doubt they will make anything after SP8 other than partner SPs for a long time.

Pinkamena

Blue Battle Soldier

Monday, January 5th 2015, 11:38pm

Well,waves take me again
Sorry luxx and atha didn't mean to i just don't like the ideea of repetition
My apologizes atha didnt meant to...
@Ruff this sound intersting but like atha said nobody cares of our suggestions